Jason Todd x male reader

Jason was patrolling when he jumped down in an alley. Red Hood paused as he heard sniffling and whimpering. He slowly crouched down so he didn't scare the poor boy. The H/C boy quickly looked up and Jason could tell that you were scared.

"Hey shh it's alright. Hey I'm not gonna hurt ya." He said gently. He took his jacket off and wrapped it on the boy's cold and shivering body. "Thank you Mr Hood." He said so quietly that Jason almost didn't hear it.

He sat down next to him "Why are you out here kid? All alone?" He asked. The boy looked at the vigilante and sighed. "My parents kicked me out. I've got nowhere to go." He mumbled as Jason sighed. "Why did they kick you out?" He asked. "Because they were talking about a gay couple that we saw and they started going on about how it's unnatural but I didn't think like that. I thought it was cute." He said as Red Hood felt rage bubble inside him.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Luke." Jason smiled. "I'll tell ya what. Why don't you come to my place and I can get you cleaned up and some food along with warm clothes. You can come and live with me and my husband." Luke looked at him.

"Are you sure he won't mind?" Luke asked as the Red Hood nodded.

Time skip

"Baby I'm home. Alright Luke the bathroom is just there." Jason said as he pointed to the door and Luke nodded. "Ok." He said. Jason smiled and walked into the spare bedroom and put Lukes new clothes in the closet.

He went into the kitchen and started cooking. Luke walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. "Dig in." He said happily as Luke smiled.

Time skip

You yawned as you opened the door and hung up your coat and put your keys in the bowl. "Jason. Baby?" You called and made your way into the bedroom. You smirked as you saw your husband laying in bed.

You took your clothes off as you got in the bed and began to kiss his neck. He groaned as you reached your hand around and up his toned stomach. Jason smiled as his eyes fluttered open and he looked at you.

"Hey honey." You purred as he kissed you. "Um Y/N there is something that I need to tell you." He said as you got on top of him. "Can't it wait?" You asked as you began to grind against his cock.

"Oh god that feels amazing." He gasped as you smirked around his cock. "But Y/N something happened on patrol tonight." You pulled off his dick. "Did you get stabbed?" You asked. "No." "Shot?" "No." "Any broken bones?" You tilted your head to the side. "No." You smiled before continuing to make his dick nice and wet.

"Then it can wait." You said as you sunk down on his cock. He groaned and you moaned.

You began to fuck yourself on his cock as he gripped your hips. "Y/N as much as I love how tight you are. And I would never say no oh fuck shit, to sex but there is something you need to know." He gritted his teeth as you felt so good around him.

"Oh god." You groaned as you felt yourself going to your end. "J-Jason?" You stopped as you heard a voice making you look seeing a little boy that was in your home?

"Hey buddy what you doing up?" Jason asked as he pulled out of you and pulled his boxers up and you did the same.

"I had a nightmare. I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude." You gave a warm smile and stood up as you made your way to the boy. "It's alright. You didn't intrude." You said as Luke smiled and you picked the young boy up and sat in bed with Jason again. Jason smiled.

"So Y/N can we keep the kid?" Jason and Luke both looked at you with Puppy dog eyes as you chuckled. "Yeah we can." You said as Luke smiled brightly and snuggled up to the pair of you. You and Jason smiled brightly before Jason pulled you close.

Luke felt so loved. More love than his parents could ever give him. For the first time, he was home.