Jaybird is sick

Here ya go @Butterflymed

"Todd dinner is ready." Damian said as he banged on his older brother's door. When Jason didn't answer, the younger bat rolled his eyes before slamming the door open. He stopped as he saw Jason laying in bed. He was sweating and he whimpered. "Jason?" Damian walked to him and touched his forehead. "You're really hot." He said as Jason grinned. "Thank you." He started coughing badly as Damian ran to get Alfred and his dad.

"It's ok Master Todd." Alfred said as he put a cool towel on his head. "It really hurts dad. I want Y/N. Where is he?" Red Hood whimpered as he felt pain everywhere. Alfred sighed as he looked at the sick boy. "I don't think that will be the best idea, Master Todd, especially." Jason cried out in pain.

"I need him. Please." He said as Bruce sighed before grabbing his keys and headed for you.

Time skip

You sat next to your ex as he whimpered in pain. You sighed as you ran your hands through his sweaty hair. "Hey it's alright Jaybird. I'm here now. You just focus on getting better alright." You said as he looked at you as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Y/N please I love you." He said as you gave a small sad smile. Jason laid his head in your lap as he fell straight to sleep.

You looked down and saw that he was fast asleep. You sighed as you moved him so he was now laying on the pillow before you stood up. Jason whimpered as he grabbed your wrist. "Y/N please don't leave me baby boy. Please." You smiled softly as you sighed.

You still loved him, even after what he did. And, you couldn't leave him like this. You took your jacket and shirt off as you got into bed and he laid his head on your chest as you wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered before he passed out from exhaustion and pain. "I love you too Jaybird." You whispered before snuggling close to him and drifting off to sleep.