~BOUNTY~

Yandere Bounty Hunter!!Jason Todd x Ex Husband reader

you never expected to be on the run after you were set up. You never killed the most top crime boss in the world. You have never killed anyone in your life. And you never expected to have a bounty on your head either. You also never expected that your ex husband to be out chasing and trying to kill you. Or was he...

(PART TWO COMING SOON...)

You were driving through the road that led out of Gotham City as tears rolled down your cheeks. You have been driving for god knows how long. You couldn't believe that you had to leave your home because some asshole decided to, one exploded your apartment and two decided to kill the most top crime boss in the world and frame you for it. You have never killed anyone before or even broken the law.

So who would want to do this? You were the sweetest and kindest boy in the world. You never would dare to hurt or even say anything bad to anyone. You drove for 6 hours straight as you saw a Motel. You could stay here for tonight.

Just as you got inside it started to rain hard. You walked up to the front desk as the old lady gave you a smile. "Hello." She said politely as you smiled and nodded. "Can I have a room for the night please?" You mumbled as the smile never left her face. She turned around grabbing a key and handing it to you.

"Here you go dear. Room 206." She said as you nodde. "Thank you." You said quickly as you hurried to the elevator. You had a nice warm shower as you slid down the wall and pulled your knees to your chest. Your life has turned upside down. You just wanted to be home. You had nowhere else to go. Also you had that giant bounty on your head so you had to watch your back wherever you went.

You got out of the shower as you got dressed. Luckily you still had some cash so it won't be too bad but that will soon run out. You got into the bed as you sighed. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you cried. You had no idea what you were going to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason sped down the road as he pushed through the storm. He was going to find you. No matter what. He was the one that killed that shitty crime boss and framed you. He needed to find you before any other bounty hunter got to you. He found a beautiful lake house in Canada. He was going to take you there and you were gonna start a new life together. Just like you always talked about when you were married. You both loved each other deeply.

You had been married to each other for 5 years and then a few months ago you wanted a divorce. You wanted to leave him. All because of your fucking friends and family who manipulated you into leaving. They said that he was abusive, controlling and that he was the one manipulating you. They broke his marriage so they had to go. They deserved to die for taking his baby away from him.

You still loved him, you were just really scared and ran away. When you see him you will realize how much you love and miss him and then you'll come running into his arms.

Jason noticed that the storm was getting worse as he saw the hotel sigh and parked his bike before getting off it and jogging inside. He took his helmet off and held it under his arm as he walked over to the lady at the front desk. "Oh, another one wanting to get out of that dreadful storm." The lady said as she smiled at him and handed him a key.

Jason looked at her. "Hey I'm looking for someone. Do you think you could tell me who else is here?" He asked as the Lady looked at him. "Oh he was short, H/C hair and E/C eyes. He looked frightened, poor thing." She said. Jason nodded as he walked to the elevator. That has to be you.

Jason stood outside room 206 as he grabbed his gun and kicked the door down. You looked at the door with fear. How could a bounty hunter already find you this quickly? You paused as you looked seeing your ex husband? "Jason?" Jason smirked as he walked into the room and pointed his gun at you.

"Hello baby. Daddy's home." He said as you whimpered and backed up. Jason wasn't going to shoot, oh no he wouldn't dare. He just needed to scare you a bit. he had a plan. He was going to act like he was helping you just to get you to trust him while you made your way to Canada and then he was going to lock you up so you could never escape.

"Jason, please don't shoot me. I don't want to die and I can promise you that I didn't kill that guy. I'm begging you Jay." You whimpered as Jason backed you into the wall. You were pinned between his tank-like body and the wall. You had nowhere to run. Jason dropped the gun on the floor.

"I know you didn't. Baby please come with me. I know a place where we can go. Where you're be safe." He said as he placed his hands on your cheek. You looked into his blue eyes as you sighed. You didn't know what to do. Was he telling the truth? He was your ex husband after all.

"Ok. I'll come with you."

"Good Boy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were fast asleep as Jason drove through the streets of some random town. It was going to take you at least 6 weeks to get to Canada. Maybe he should go to the airport. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Jason pulled up a sat nav as he searched where the nearest airport was.

He frowned. It was gonna take at least 5 days. He just shrugged as he looked at you and smiled. You looked so peaceful and cute. He put the car in auto drive as he watched you sleep. "I love you so much baby boy. You'll always be mine." He whispered as he leaned over you and pressed his lips to yours.

Jason pulled back as he closed his eyes. He could finally rest for a little bit. Knowing that you were safe with him.

PART TWO COMING SOON