Jason Todd x Dragon Rider Reader (PART 1)

This was requested on Tumblr 🥰

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day. The sun was high in the sky and shining brightly and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Lightning shot up as you grinned. Storm purred as you both did flips and stunts in the sky. "I could stay up here all day." You said as you laid back and closed your eyes as you breathed in the crisp morning ear. Storm made a noise as he smiled. You sat up as you patted his head. "But we got work to do, don't we boy?" You asked. He roared happily as you chuckled.

You flew over a forest when you heard voices. You put your hood up as Storm's head shot up and he was on guard as he growled softly. "Yep I see e'm to boy." You mumbled as he flew low. Suddenly, there was a loud bang and Storm growled in pain as you gasped. "Storm?" You said worriedly as he started to fall down. "NO." You screamed as you got seperated in the sky.

Storm growled as he pushed through pain at the unknown weapon as he flew to you. He wrapped his wings around your small body as you both crashed down. You gasped in pain as you shook it off as you rushed to your dragon's side. "Oh bud your bleeding." You said worriedly as you ripped a piece of your clothing and wrapped it around his side. He purred softly as he nudged your hand.

You heard the voices as you grabbed your blade. Storm made a noise as he tried to stand up. You looked at him with nothing but worry. You have never seen him like this. "Don't worry Storm, if the hunters want you, they're gonna have to go through me." You said as you stood in front of him protectively.

Men you didn't recognise came out of the bushes. They looked at you confused. A man wearing very weird clothes had a weapon as he pointed it at you. You glared at them. You had no idea who they were or what they wanted. Another man wearing weird clothes also stopped the other man. "Who are you?" You asked.

He went to step closer to you but Storm roared as he snarled. Lightning covering his body. "What the fuck is that?" The man wearing a weird helmet type thing mumbled. "It's a dragon you mutenhead." You said as you rolled your eyes. "Look, we don't know where we are ok. And we're not gonna hurt you." The younger looking one said.

You looked at Storm before lowering your weapon. Storm stopped as his eyes softened and he purred. The man put his weapon away as they all walked over to you. "Erm, I wouldn't do that." Storm snarled as he blasted the floor.

He growled as he pushed you away from them. "Come on pal, we have to help them. But there's no way you're gonna be able to carry six of us all the way back to the edge. We need help." You said. "How are we going to do that then Mr smarty pants." The boy with blue eyes and a scar with the letter J on his right cheek said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

You scoffed as you rolled your eyes. "Just wait here and don't move." You said as you got on Storm. He growled in pain as he fell back down. "Oh no." Dick said as he saw the bullet wound along with a sprained wing. They all glared at Jason as he looked at you all sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why do I think this is all my fault?" He asked as he sighed. You glared at him. You were furious. "You did this." He lunged at him as the others just watched. Eventually Tim pulled you off of his brother. "I'm sorry. I panicked alright." He said as he looked at you.

He wasn't gonna lie, you looked really cute and hot when you were angry.

You got on your knees as Storm laid his head in your lap. "You think you got one in ya boy?" You asked. They looked at you confused. Storm lifted his head and body up as he shot a lightning blast and fell back down.

"Why did you do that?" Bruce asked. "Just wait."

"Y/N, Storm are you guys ok?" Astrid asked as Stormfly growled and shot a spine shot at the weird looking people. "Wait." "Toothless, plasma blast." Toothless also shot at them as you gasped and tackled Jason to the floor so he didn't get shot. "What is going on? Is Storm ok?" Fishlegs asked as he rushed over to the Skrills side.