THE KNIGHT'S OMEGA

YANDERE ALPHA ARKHAM KNIGHT X OMEGA MALE READER 

*WARNING CONTAINS: yandere Themes, forced relationship, non con, forced breeding, forced Mpreg, forced marriage, abuse, smut.*

The night was boring and quiet as you made your way through the streets of Gotham City. It was cold and raining hard as you came to a stop when you saw a lot of men along with a lot of tanks. "What the fuck?" You mumbled. "Over there. Fire." Your eyes widened as they began to shoot at you. "Fuck." You gasped as you fell off your bike and it slid along the floor and hit one of the tanks making it and the bike blow up.

There was a ringing in your ears as your vision was blurry. You could hear voices but they were all muffled. You felt a gun on your back making you gulp. Your helmet was broken as you were pretty sure your legs were broken as well. "Wait. Not this one." You heard a robotic voice say. You looked up and saw a very tall man wearing a blue helmet and armor. You recognized the symbol on his chest to be Arkham Asylum.

THE ARKHAM KNIGHT

You glared at him as you tried to stand up but you ended up falling back down. The man chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at you. You didn't give up as you tried your hardest. The knight didn't have time for this, he had you, and no one was going to take you away from him. Not this time.

He grabbed you as he hoisted you up and over his shoulder. "Let me go." You began to hit his back but it didn't affect him. Not one bit. He put you in the car before getting inside. You whimpered as a wave of dizziness hit you. The Alpha stopped as he smirked. He needed to go back to base as he wasn't due to go out on the field yet.

"Perfect timing." He put his hand on your thigh as he put the car into auto drive. You tried to shake his hand off but his pheromones were driving your Omega side go crazy. You whimpered as you took his helmet off and you gasped. You tried to move away from the man you thought you would never have to see again.

You tried to open the door but it was locked. "Aww baby boy. I thought you'd be happy to see me. Because I sure have missed you. And I'm happy to see you." He grabbed your hand and put it over his growing erection. You looked at the Alpha with disgust as you tried to pull it away. "Your fucking disgusting." You spat on his face before snatching your hand back and trying to smash the window. It did not work. Instead, it only made Jason more angry. He lunged at you as he gripped your throat and threw you in the back of the car/van.

You whimpered as you hit the back of your head. You looked through teary eyes. Jason pulled over into an abandoned and dark alley before he joined you in the back before he gripped your throat again. You clawed at his arm as you cried out the best you could. Slick ran down your thighs and made a pool on the leather seats. "Fuck you smell amazing. Iv'e missed this smell so much." He mumbled as he began to rip your suit. "No Jason please. Not while I'm in heat. Let me the fuck go." You screamed.

The Knight rolled his eyes at his Omega's disobedience. He began to kiss and nibble your neck as he began to scent you. "NO." You kicked his side as he grunted. He reached into his belt pocket and then grabbed a zip tie before tying your wrists together. He spread your legs as he could smell the sweet smell of your slick. His pants started to get incredibly tight and uncomfortable before he reached down and pulled his thick, hard and aching member out.

He pumped it a few times as he leaned down and placed soft kisses on each of your thighs. You whined as he began to eat you out. You whimpered as you grinded against his face. He smirked as he watched you finally submitting to him. "Get the fuck of me Jason. Batman will find me." He snarled as he grabbed your legs as you screamed. His cock entered your now very slicked up hole as you squeezed your eyes shut.

"Right Omega, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He grunted as he thrusted into you fast and hard. You moaned as you clenched around him and he began to pump your cock. "No please." You tried to wiggle away from him but he gripped your hips and yanked them forward. Tears streamed down your cheeks as the pain became too much. You felt like you were gonna be split open.

"Ooooh look at this." He smirked as he saw the bulge through your stomach. You gasped as he pushed on it. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum baby. Gonna cum in this tight ass if yours and breed you so full. You're going to have my pup's baby." He smirked more as he bit down, hard, on your scent gland. "No. Not inside pull out please pull out." You screamed but it was too late.

You were officially his. You were HIS omega and Only HIS...

TIME SKIP 3 Years later

It has been Three years since the attack on Gotham City. After Jason and scarecrow got taken down Jason moved to Chicago with his beautiful Omega. They got married and had two beautiful twin girls. Jason smiled as he put his pups in their cribs and watched as they drifted off to sleep. He looked at you and saw that you were fast asleep.

He got dressed before he joined you in bed. He pulled your smaller body closer to him as he looked down at you. You looked so peaceful when you were asleep. Why couldn't you be this peaceful when you were awake too? Why did you always have to fight him? He sighed as he rubbed over the fresh bruise that had started to form under your left eye. Why couldn't you just love him?

You stirred in your sleep as you snuggled closer to him. He smiled before basking in your warmth. He was going to enjoy this while he could. He was never ever going to let you or his girls go.

You were his Omega and he was your Alpha. Even if you're not willing to accept it or accept him. You were just gonna have to learn...