Finding a baby

You and Jason were taking a stroll through the city as you held hands. You leaned your head on his shoulder and he played with your wedding ring. You both walked down the alleyway and Jason stopped. "You ok?" You asked. That's when you heard it. A small cry of a baby. Jason moved some bins as you picked up the baby girl in your arms.

"Hey shh sh, it's ok." You said softly as you gently rocked her in your arms. Jason looked at you as it began to rain, hard.

You made it home and you both immediately ran her a small warm bath. You gave her something warm to wrap her in and then you laid her down. She was fast asleep as you and Jason looked at each other and he smiled at you.

Time skip One Month Later

Bruce smiled as he watched you and Jason cuddling D/N. You two had just not long gotten married and you were parents now. He found it so cute and he was so proud of how far his son had come.

You were sleeping when you woke up. You yawned as you noticed Jason wasn't in bed. You shrugged as you felt thirsty so you got up and walked into the kitchen. You saw that the light to D/N room was on, making you confused. You opened the door and saw Jason sitting on the floor, D/N cuddled up to his chest, and you noticed your husband was crying.

You sat next to him as he looked at you. "Jay, are you ok?" You asked as you pulled him in for a hug. He sniffled as he cried into your shoulder. He told you that he was scared that he was going to corrupt her and he is a shitty dad. You shook your head as you hugged him tight.

"Jay your a great dad and she is gonna love you. I love you both so much and nothing is going to change that." You whispered as you wiped his tears. He smiled softly as you both cuddled with your sweet girl with you.