Possessive Omega Jason x Alpha Mal reader

Jason yawned as his eyes fluttered open. He went to snuggle into his Alpha but the bed felt cold. He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared into the empty spot.

He got up and got dresses as he walked down the halls and the door opened. You were playing video games with Gar and Rachel.

He glared at the two as he felt possessiveness flare inside him. He walked over to you and you smiled. "Hey baby." You blinked at Jason as he took the controller out of your hands and got on your lap.

He buried his face in your neck as he rubbed himself on you to get his scent. "Er do you want us to go or?"

"No."

"Yes. Right now."

You looked at Jason as he glared at them. They quickly left as Jason licked and sucked on your neck.

"Your mine Y/n. My Alpha and I'm your Omega." He mumbled as he fiddled with your shirt. "Yeah of course. What's up with you?" You asked as he pushed your face in his neck.

Time skip

You yawned as Dick and you were training. "Come on big guy ya can't be tired." Dick grinned as he ruffled your hair. You glared at him playfully. "I'm not tired." You grinned as you tackled the other man to the floor.

You both laughed as you pinned his wrists above your head. Jason glared as he walked in between you. "Y/n I need your help." He said. "With what baby boy?" You asked as he smirked.

He grabbed your cock through your shorts as your breathing hitched. He began to slowly play with you making you growl softly under your breath.

You glanced at Dick and saw he was talking to Kory and Hank. He leaned up and kissed your neck before blowing on your ear lobe.

He snirked as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the training room.

"Jay wait." You said as the Omega pushed you on the bed and got on top off you.

"Shh Alpha." He said as he grinded his ass against you. "Baby we had sex last night." You stopped him as you just wanted to take a nap.

"So. Come on Alpha." You gripped his waist as you pinned his wrists above his head. "Omega."

Time skip

You and the rest of the Titans were all having dinner. "What do you think your doing Hank?" Jason snapped as you both looked at him and blinked.

"Er having an arm wrestle with Y/n." He said. "Well can you not." Jason grabbed your hand and you gritted your teeth as the knife scraped your arm.

"Enough. Your getting too possessive Jason. You don't leave me alone for five minutes, you don't like when im with the team." You snapped as Jason looked down.

You huffed and stood up and walked away slamming the door. Jason glared at the team. "If Y/n breaks up with me because of this I'm gonna do something." He growled out as he stomped away.

"What just happened?"

Time skip

Jason smiled happily at the pregnancy test that was positive. He walked into yours and his shared bedroom and saw that you were fast asleep.

He smiled before putting the test in the drawer and got into bed with you. He snuggled close and drew circles on your chest.

He didn't want to wake you. So he was gonna tell you when you woke up.

You were his Alpha, and the Titans needed to learn and except that.