Red Hood x male reader

Red Hood was sitting on the roof as he watched Black Mask from a distance. "Y/N why do you stay with that man? You love me and you continue to be with him." Jason mumbled as he watched Roman leave for a 3 week business trip. He waited for a moment before he grappled to your bedroom balcony. He opened the doors and saw you. You were wearing shorts and a shirt. He smirked as you were not wearing just any old shirt, or one of Black Masks but HIS shirt that he left here the other day when Roman almost caught you both.

You hummed softly as you turned around and jumped, seeing Jason in his Red Hood gear. "What are you doing here?" You asked as you made your way over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I came to see you." He said as you leaned up and kissed him. "Roman will kill you if he finds you here." You giggled as he threw you on the bed. "I can take him." He said as he got on top of you and kissed your neck.

"Oh god." You moaned softly as you ran your hands through his hair. He smirked as he loved hearing your soft moans. Moaning for him, not Black Mask. "Jason I'm gonna cum." You said softly as he carried on with the great flick of his tongue.

There was a knock at your door making your eyes widened but Jason didn't stop. "Sir are you alright?" You bit your lip as Jason pushed in.

"Yes Barry I'm good." You wrapped your thighs around Jason's waist and then rolled you both over so that you were on top. He smirked when you winked and pinned his wrists above your head. "I find it sexy when you're in control." He groaned as you rolled your hips down. "Alright, well dinner will be ready soon, sir." You nodded and then realized that he couldn't see you. "Yes, alright." You huffed just wanting him to go already.

After 2 minutes you heard him leaving as Jason took you being distracted as his que to roll you both over. You intertwined your hands as Jason went at a slow and steady paste. You panted as Jason finally finished inside of you. "Wait." You said as he got his gear back on. You leaned over and grabbed a plug, wanting his cum inside of you.

"Stay here." You said as Jason smiled. He took his shirt back off and laid his head on your stomach. You got dressed as you made your way downstairs. You grabbed your food and some for Jason as you made your way back to your room.

One week later

You were watching a movie when Jason came out of the shower and you winked at him. He smirked and leaned down.

Jason was eating you out when your phone rang. "Who's that?" Jason asked. "Roman." You sighed. Jason got an idea. He stopped and loomed over your body. "Answer him." He said as he licked your neck. You shuddered as you took a breath and answered your husband.

"Hey baby." Roman purred. Your eyes widened as Jason pushed himself into your ass. "Hi." You gasped. "You alright?" He asked. Jason reached over and grabbed a pen and piece of paper.

'Tell him you have a massive dildo inside of you.' You looked at him. He smirked and did a quick thrust hitting your prostate dead on. This action caused you to moan. "Baby boy? You touching yourself for daddy." Jason grimaced at Sionis's words. "Yeah." You moaned as Roman began to say some dirty words to you.

"Baby boy turn the camera on. I want to see that pretty face of yours." He said. "I can't because my camera is broken." You so hoped that he brought that. Jason was quiet the whole time. Black mask hummed as you heard him on the other line. "Shame." Was all he said. You came as you panted feeling Jason's cum inside of you. "I can't wait to come home to you sweetheart." He said as you yawned. "Goodnight." You said. "Goodnight Baby."

The morning sun hit Jason's face as he groaned. You smiled as you felt Jason kissing your shoulder and neck. Jason jumped as a gun was pointed to his face. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HUSBAND RED HOOD?" Roman screamed as Jason rushed for his gun.

You tried to get them to stop but it didn't work. "And you. How the fuck? I gave you everything." You stopped as Roman was now pointing the gun at you. "Roman I'm sorry but I don't love you. I never did." You said as Roman growled. Jason picked you up and jumped out the window as you both heard Roman yelling.

You both made it to Jason's apartment as you sighed. He put you on the bed and checked you over. "Well it was gonna happen sooner or later." He chuckled as he looked at you.

You nodded. Jason took his gear off and got changed. "I love you Jay. And Roman will be looking for us." You said. Jason shrugged as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him.

"I love you to Y/N Todd."