That's My fiance (ALPHA X OMEGA)

Jason glared at the men in front of him. God how he just wanted to lunge at Rodrigo and rip his throat out. Jason has been under cover for six months now. The Titans had to bust Rodrigo Mandela. He was a drug lord and he was trafficking poor defenceless Omega's.

"Alright, the Titans are really starting to get on my nerves. Red Hood, I want you to come into my office after this meeting." The drug lord paused as he smirked. "I have a special job for you." Red Hood raised an eyebrow under his helmet. This was not part of the plan. Today was the day where he went with Rodrigo and then that's when Nightwing and the Titans were going to put this to an end.

He was nervous as he stood in front of Rodrigo's desk. The older man had his arms crossed and he was looking out the window. "What's this about?" Jason asked. "Well ya know H/N?" Jason froze as he heard his love's name come out of that filthy man's mouth. "What about him?" He asked as he gritted his teeth.

"Well I know who he really is. And man is he something I want. And I always get what I want." Jason lost control as he lunged at the man. Rogrigo was caught off guard as he and Red Hood fought.

The whole desk got toppled over and things went flying. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Rodriguez snarled as the guards grabbed Jason. The drug dealer glared at the younger man.

"What is it about this Omega hmm?" He asked. "That's my fiance bitch." Red snarled as he got the guards off him and shot them. Suddenly, the window smashed and Rodregz was grabbed.

The Alpha laughed as he used his height and strength as an advantage over Y/N as he slammed the smaller man into the wall. "Well, look at you." He purred. "Get the fuck of him." Red Hood was on the floor as he spat out blood.

Y/N gasped as he tried to get away from the drug lord and to his love. The Alpha was not having it as he grabbed the Omega and threw him to the floor. Y/N screamed in pain as he landed on several shards of glass. One piece going straight through his suit and into his abdomen.

The door was broken down as Hank and Gar ran inside. They managed to take down the Lord as Jason ran to Y/N. "Hey baby, stay with us. I can't lose you, I can't." Red Hood was crying as he held Y/N in his arms.

"It really hurts Jason. I don't want to die, not yet, not now." You whimpered in pain as you nuzzled into Jason. You were rushed into an ambulance as the whole team looked at the van drive away.

~TIME SKIP~ 5 Months later

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Jason I am so sorry but I think it's time." Tears rolled down Jason's cheeks as he held your hand and looked away. The nurse looked at the group with tears in her eyes. She really felt sorry for them, and for Red Hood. She had worked with all of you for a long time. You weren't just a team of heroes who saved the world, you were a family.

She took a deep breath before pulling the plug. Jason sobbed as Rachel and Kory hugged him tight. The line went flat making Jason cry harder. But there was something about you that they didn't know, that you never had a chance to tell them.

But you never will. You had a job, and it had to be done. You had to do it. After everything that has happened, you finally not long got Jason back after he died, you not long got Donna back, but you were now leaving them. You didn't want to, but you had no choice.

You could feel Jason's hand holding yours. It broke your heart as you watched the love of your life cry. but when it was time, you knew.

You were scared of what was going to come, no scratch that, you were absolutely terrified. But if you were being honest, with your man holding you, you weren't afraid.

But you were not going to be with him, in this life...

to be continued...