Jason Todd x male reader

Jason sighed softly as he looked at you. "Answer me." You yelled. "Y/n I'm sorry alright I can't tell you what I'm doing but I promise you, I am not cheating on you. I would never." He said.

You felt tears in your eyes as you looked at your fiance. "Are you telling me the truth?" You asked as Jason nodded.

"I promise. I love you. And only you. Y/n we are getting married in two weeks." He said as he lifted your chin up. You smiled softly as he wiped away your tears. "I love you to Jay." You said as he kissed you softly.

You gasped as he picked you up bridal style as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Don't you dare." You laughed as Jason joked that he was gonna drop you.

He pushed you on the bed as he kissed your neck. You moaned softly as you took yours and his shirt off. You ran your hand down his stomach as you traced his scars.

"You look so fucking sexy with these Jaybird." You said as he chuckled. "Mmm. Oh fuck."

Red hood was on patrol as Robin looked at him and huffed. "So who are you going to ask to be your best man?" Damian asked as Jason shrugged. "I don't know I haven't decided yet. But probably Roy." He said as his phone went.

He picked it up as it was you. "Jay someone is in the apartment." You whispered as Jason's eyes widened. "Stay hidden. I'm on my way."

You were grabbed by your hair as a gun was pointed to your head as they men raided your place. You trembled as tears rolled down your cheeks.

You were so scared as you got beat. "Lets go." You tried to get up but was shot.

Your vision got blurry as you heard voices. "Omg baby stay with us." You heard Jason's voice as you felt yourself being picked up. You wanted to stay awake but you just didn't have the energy.

Jason refused to leave your side as they did the operation.

Bruce watched his son as he cried. "Please don't leave me baby boy. Please. This is all my fault. I should have been there with you." Jason said as he watched your chest rise and fall.

Two months later.

"Where am I?" You asked as you watched the people all rush around. "It's alright baby your in the hospital." A man said but you didn't recognize him.

The doctors did check ups. "How you feeling y/n?" He asked. You smiled tiredly. "I'm good. But well I don't want to be rude, but who are these people?" You asked as everyone in the room stopped.

"Y/n it's me. Jason." The man said as he grabbed your hand. You looked at him but you couldn't place who he was.

"I'm sorry sir but that name doesn't ring a bell." You said as Jason felt like crying.

"Y/n has forgotten some things. We don't know if he will remember with time." The doctor said as Jason let the tears fall.

"Am I going home?" You asked. Jason smiled as he helped you out of the hospital and into the car.

He really didn't think that this would happen. You were both do happy and you were going to get married and then this happened. You were in a coma for two months and Jason thought that he was gonna lose you.

And bow you can't even remember who he is.

Part 2???????