Alpha Jason Todd x omega male reader

The day was boring and quiet as you were cleaning the bar. You heard the door open as you sighed. "We're closed." You said. "Shame. I was kind of hoping that I could take my husband out for a drink. You smiled as you turned around and saw Jason. He made his way over to you and kissed you softly. You smiled and kissed him back as he pulled away. "So about that drink?" You chuckled and winked at him as he sat at the bar and you made his drink.

You were both singing as you were both drunk. Jason stumbled into the apartment as you both made out. You shut the door with your foot as you smiled at your alpha. "Fuck your so beautiful Omega." He whispered as you pushed him on the bed. He smirked as he felt himself getting excited when you started to slowly strip your clothes.

You got into his lap as you rubbed your cocks together. "Mouth or just get straight into it?" You asked as he smirked. "Straight to it. I wanna get you fucking pregnant." He said as you both made love all night.

The morning sun shone through the curtains as you groaned softly. You turned around and snuggled closer to your alpha as you breathed in his scent. You stayed there for a couple more minutes before you kissed his cheek and got up.

It was 11:30 by the time Jason had wandered into the kitchen. "Morning sleepy head." You said as he smiled and leaned down kissing you on the lips. You smiled as you kissed him back.

You were working when you started getting a pain in your stomach. You looked at your boss who looked at you with worry. You got sent to the hospital as Jason rushed in. "Y/N you have nothing to worry about." The doctor said.

You looked at him confused as he was smiling. "Nothing to worry about? He's in pain and he's got rushed up here. Why shouldn't we worry?" Jason said as the doctor just chuckled.

"Y/N you're pregnant."

Jason was so happy once he found that out. After a few weeks Jason was such a good husband. "Are you comfortable?" He asked as he fluffed up your pillows. You smiled and put a hand on your stomach.

"Yes Jay I'm fine." You said as you flicked through channels on the TV. Jay sighed as he grabbed his helmet and left for patrol. You yawned as you looked and saw it was one in the morning.

You didn't want to go to bed without your Alpha by your side. Jason yawned as he opened the window. He frowned as he saw that you weren't asleep yet. "Baby it's late. You should be asleep." He said as you sighed. "I couldn't sleep without you." You pouted as Jason chuckled.

He had a quick shower before he got into bed with you. You yawned and laid your head on his chest as he kissed you. "There I'm home. Now go to sleep." He said softly as you smiled and the minute you closed your eyes you were out.

Jason was working when he got a phone call from the hospital. "Marco." He yelled as his boss looked at him. "I gotta go. My husband is having the baby." He said as Marco smiled. "Si, go be with him." Jason smiled as he wiped his hands and got into the car.

You screamed in pain as you gripped Bruce's and Dicks hands. Jason came rushing in. "Jason. I think we're getting close."Tim said. It went quite before crying filled the room. You smiled as you rocked your beautiful baby boy in your arms. Jason smiled as he sat down on the bed.

"We did it Jay." You said as you handed him his child. His heart filled with love as his baby gurgled and laughed as he played with his chain. You smiled as you started to feel tired. Jason noticed this and kissed your forehead. "Go to sleep baby. You've earned it." He said.

Jason handed Bruce the baby who smiled down at his grandson. He was so proud of you both. Dick cried as he was so happy for you both. "What are you both going to call him?" Tim asked as you and Jason looked at each other. "How about Riven?" Jay asked as you smiled. "I love it." You said as you looked down at Riven.

4 Years Later

Loud snores could be heard throughout the apartment. Riven opened the door to his dad's bedroom. "Dad? Dad? Dadddd." Riven huffed as he jumped between you to wake one of you up. "Daddyyy." He began to play with Jason's chain as he looked at his dad.

"Your son's awake." You groaned and turned over. Jason grumbled. "He's your son too." He said. Jason opened his eyes as Riven squeaked, feeling his dad tickling him. "Come on Munchkin. Let's go get breakfast." He said as they both went into the kitchen.

Jason dropped Riven off at school before returning home. He made his way to the bedroom and saw that you were still in bed. He shut the door and took his jacket and shirt off as he crawled into bed. He hovered over you as he kissed your shoulder. "Baby boy?" He asked softly. He looked at you as he kissed your neck.

You moaned softly as you felt your Alpha nibbling on your scent gland. "Riven is at school. We have the whole apartment to ourselves." He smirked as you opened your eyes and turned on your back. "Mmm, I don't know Jay." You said as he kissed you and lifted your leg up and rubbed you through your boxers.

"Please." He whined as you smiled and felt yourself getting hard as you bit your lip and pulled him down.

Time skip

Riven was happily colouring when a boy walked up to him and sat down. Riven looked up and smiled. "Hello." He said. The boy smiled brightly as he waved. "Hello my name is Jack Wilson." He said as they both became very close.

12 Years later

Riven yawned as he was awoken by the sound of his dad singing. "Rise and shine sleepy head." You said as Riven groaned. He rubbed his eyes and watched as you left his room.

You were cooking breakfast when Riven came in. "EW." He covered his eyes as Jason chuckled. "Well kid, don't ask me about girls and pussy cause I don't have a clue." He said as he laughed and you hit him across the head.

"OW." He said. "Don't be rude." You said. Riven laughed as he bit the inside of his cheek. He shook his head as he sat down and ate.

Jack and Riven were eating lunch together when Jack looked at Riven and saw the Alpha looking at him. "Have I got something on my face?" He was cut off by Riven kissing him. His eyes widened as he relaxed and kissed back.

"Fags." Riven saw red as he stood up. "Riv, just leave it. Come on, let's go." Jack said as he put a hand on Rivens chest. Michael growled as he got in Rivens face. They both got into a massive fight as they both got good hits on each other.

You and Jason were on the couch watching movies when your phone rang. You sighed. "Yes. Thank you, we will be right there." You said as you hung up the phone. Jason looked at you and tilted his head. "Who was that?" He asked. "That was the school. Riven got into a fight." You both got in the car as Jason drove to the school.

"Riven why?" You asked as your son sighed. "He won't tell us anything. Riven is usually a very bright child." She said as you and Jason looked at each other. "Don't worry he will be punished when we get home." Jason said as he left.

You looked at the woman and smiled. "Don't worry we would never hit our children." You said. She smiled softly at you. "I know."

Riven got grounded as you took all his computer games away. "Riven dinner." Jason yelled as you three sat at the table. "Are you ready to talk?" Jason asked as Riven played with his food. "They caught me and Jack er." Riven paused as he looked at the both of you.

"Go on." You said. Riven sighed as he took a deep breath. "Me and Jack are dating." He said and then looked down. "That's great news." You said as Riven smiled. You all sat the rest of the evening laughing and having a great time. You were so happy and proud of your son. You couldn't be happier.