THE ASSASSIN AND THE HOOD (PART 1)

It was raining hard as switchblade jumped from building to building. The omega took a breath as he crouched down and scanned the scene in front of him. This was the last time you were working with your father and then you were leaving him. You hated living by your father's rules. You were your own person. You wanted to settle down and have pups. You wanted a family.

"SWITCHBLADE." Your father yelled out to you. You shook all those thoughts out of your head. "Focus Y/N." You mumbled before you jumped down and the pair of you made your way into the warehouse.

You grabbed all the jewels as you looked at your dad who was smirking. He planted the virus as you sighed. "Have fun with this Sionis." He muttered as you rolled your eyes. Your dad really needed to grow up. Gunfire was heard as your head snapped to the roof. Red Hood did a flip before he landed down.

You glared at him as you got ready to fight. You and Red Hood thought hard but he got the upper hand when you got distracted by your father grappling up and just leaving you there. Jason took that to his advantage as he swiped your leg making you fall on your back with a grunt. He then got on top of you and pinned your wrists above your head. Your suit was broken which was not good.

Because this means that the Hood can smell you. You knew you should have put armor on it instead. He stopped as he sniffed the air. "You're an Omega?" He said but he sounded confused. "Get the fuck of me." You yelled as you managed to kick him in his crotch making him double over in pain. You smirked.

"Bye Hood." You yelled as you waved and grappled away.

~TIME SKIP~

You sighed as you climbed through your window and collapsed on your bed. You groaned as you took your suit off. The main thing is that now Red Hood knows you're an Omega. This was not good, not good at all. And the fact that your father left you all alone with the Alpha. He is such a shit father.

You had a shower before getting into pajamas and then crawling into bed. You grabbed your phone and then blocked your father's number. You were done with that man. You were going to be your own assassin. You're going to prove everyone wrong. You're gonna protect the weak and helpless along with every Omega in Gotham.

You sighed as you clicked on the dating app that you were on and scrolled through people's profiles. No one interested you or they were just looking for sex.

Then you got a message that intrigued you. Jason Todd. Aka the second son of Bruce Wayne. This should be very interesting.

~Evening Beautiful😘~