Chapter 0 - My world

********************

A hero, a villain, good, bad, evil, or holy. How does one define these? Which one describes you? Which one describes me, in your opinion? Will you be my judge and judge me? Well, to do so, you need to first find out who I am. Until then, let me tell you a story about my world, a world in which many surprises await those who are worthy enough to live in it, and in this case, read it. Join in on the adventure. Let's call it...

... The creator's staff...

Just imagine, imagine yourself being in a world in which strong personalities exist. A world in which every single life, innocent lives, depend on others, not so innocent, to get them out of their miseries. A world in which beings with extraordinary abilities exist. Wouldn't you feel trapped in the wrong world? What would you do about it? And now, imagine being able to shape reality as you wish, having the ability of a God—no, being your own God. Would you spend your entire life trying to save everyone in it? Or, would you rather focus on making your life as amazing as possible? To be the strongest and most powerful of all, just like a god should be, and find this ONE who dared to create such a miserable reality?
Well, in the meantime, just keep your thoughts inside that beautiful brain of yours. Later on, I need your decision and why you would think this will make you a good hero or the worst villain.

Once again, imagine...

Beautiful trees, many kinds of trees with fruits that taste like nothing you could ever have imagined. Human beings, animals of many kinds, and mountains higher than one's imagination can ever handle.
Seas so wild and free and wide, one could just spend an entire life traveling through them.
The technology of mankind has highly evolved; you may think it can be used to create a whole new planet.
Resources are so powerful with a high count that they can be divided and given to all living creatures without them needing to hate and fight each other to own them. What a beautiful world! So I thought!

Now...

Let us start from the very beginning, shall we?

At first, there was nothing, but there was something—someone. The creator himself, being the only one and lonely, decided to create something to cure his loneliness; he created reality. He created the atoms, the molecules, the heavens, the lands, the realms, and the stars. Should I keep going?
His creation was amazing, but he realized there was still something missing in it. He eventually got the idea of creating life forms—things he could admire. He decided to create the first living creatures on land; these were to be called „Greens," but they lost their original name.
He turned to the waters and created what he called „tiny water living creatures." He watched them grow and multiply on planets. His first creations were so good that they evolved and mutated as time passed. He sat back and watched the most beautiful thing to ever exist: evolution.

He became bored and decided to eliminate half of the creatures; just to create more of them who have the ability to live with the greens on land, he named them animals. These also evolved until the most powerful ones were born.

Once again, he began getting bored and created something more special, something in his image—multiple of them. He named his creation „the alpha." The Alphas were powerful and lived a wonderful life until they became smart enough to communicate in a language no other living creature truly understood. During this time, the creator decided to leave his creation and watch from further away.

He left his most precious belongings and many scripts behind. One of them, the first of all, had a prophecy in it. It promises that at one point in time, two of the most powerful creations will gain the creator's blessing and stand against him. The fate of creation will rest upon them. Either everything dies, or it will be given one more chance to expand and evolve. The scripts were named „Oracles," and the treasure was his staff.

This way, he was able to hide his existence from everything that lived until the prophecy came true.

The Alphas, after reading the first Oracle, started changing fate. They needed to prove themselves worthy of his blessing.

The more powerful the alphas grew to be, the more arrogant they became. They never questioned their existence, nor did they appreciate their gift of living an eternal life. They totally lost their dream of his blessing and tried creating their own fate.

They decided to create new living creatures and renamed everything that already existed; the greens were now called plants. Their creation looked exactly like the alphas but was much weaker than them. They were called human beings and had to call the Alphas gods.
It meant they would be much higher in power and respected no matter what. The communication from human beings to their gods was named the prayer, words to ask for help and give appreciation, making the gods more powerful. It was mostly one-way communication. The gods spread the story of them being the beginning of existence and the only ones to create life.

The stories, their meanings, and the gods were forgotten throughout time. No one was sure if they ever existed. Many found old writings about what they were able to do in the past and started believing in their existence. The beliefs split apart and created religions. Now every god had his own believers and existed as different families.

Human beings became powerful and discovered a true strength of theirs: technology. Some manifested god-like abilities. They started spreading throughout their planets and became much stronger than they were allowed to. The gods created rumors and let those who revealed themselves be murdered. These special human beings had to hide their existence from the outside world, even though the real gods were never heard of. They waited for the prophecised time to come to be able to live their lives as freely as they always dreamed of.

Chapter 0, end.

********************