143.What have you done to me, Lali?

Start from the beginning

"All the best baby girl. You will rock it" Jungkook kissed her forehead and left the room.

First, Jisoo went down as if nothing happened. Her red cheeks are still visible but not much.

As soon as she came downstairs she went to one of the staff member.

"Our main models, Mr. Jin and Ms. Manoban are getting ready for the shot upstairs. Arrange everything for them" she ordered and went to the photographer.

"Ma'am. The first clip for advertis.e.m.e.nt went well. Next, we need to take some photographs of our main models" he told as soon as he noticed Jisoo coming.

Their magazine would be released next month. But in the promotion of it, they actually have plans to release an advertis.e.m.e.nt related to it.

So, they are now has to do some direction for advertis.e.m.e.nt and also do a photoshoot for the magazine.

However, a brand like ADORN, they never release anything simple. Everything will be grand and magnificent even it is just a magazine.

Jisoo nodded her head. "I have talked with both of our models and everything will go fine." She told.

Emma who was so anxious earlier sighed in relief. She was wondering why two handsome hunks directly went upstairs and have not returned.

That was fine because Jisoo and Jin are people from the top of the industry. So, of course they might knows each other and had a little chat.

But what is Pranpriya doing there??

It started eating her alive and stopped only when Jisoo told to the staff person that Pranpriya was given room upstairs to get dressed up.

As Pranpriya is a guest model, she is getting perks of being a former supermodel.

"Ma'am, who is that other man came with Mr. Wayne Seokjin? He looks so handsome and we can-" the director was interrupted in middle when Jisoo stopped him.

"Nah, You can't. He is unavailable right now" Jisoo told.

"Is he Mr. Seokjin Wayne's manger? I heard that it is a girl who is his manger and she is rumored to be pretty genius actually" director tried to talk her through.

Jisoo smiled warmly at the compliment she is thrown at. She is the genius woman they are talking about and she is Jin's manager.

She actually love being with Jin everytime and same does he. Though she don't follow him everywhere he goes to shoot his movies, she just drop by whenever she is free in the name of bring his manager.

That is fun!!

"Well, he is not Jin's manager. He is Pranpriya's manager…. Jungkook" Jisoo told.

As soon as those words escaped her lips, Emma and the other model who are drinking water choked.

That handsome and s.e.xy hunk is actually manger for Pranpriya!!

They knew that ADORN started an artist managing company and is recruiting many artists. They are expanding their influence very rapidly in this entertainment industry and many good artists are getting attracted in joining it.

It is mainly because of the perks they are given with while they work with their company and the foremost reason is that, the company is sponsored by the almighty Braxton corporations and has support of many huge companies like Kim, Lim and Park corporations.

And, Pranpriya is the first model who got signed up with them!!

So, of course she has many perks. Treatment like a goddess, working together with an extremely hot guy…..

Hell!! They are getting more and more jealous of Pranpriya. She was a fallen supermodel who is getting back her glory in hundred folds more faster.

"Well, that's good to hear ma'am. When I saw Mr. Seokjin and Mr. Jungkook, I thought that he is Seokjin's manager. My apologies" Director told.

"That fine Mr. Lou. Actually Mr. Jungkook and Jin knows each other. So, Jin just offered his help" Jisoo told.

Of course.

The top managers in ADORN'S new company are actually from the country in which ADORN took its birth. They have their people transferred here to stabilize the company first.

Might be this is how Jasper knows Jin. They can tell that Jungkook is no ordinary person. His aura tells everything…

He must be someone very famous from Hollywood.

As Emma thought about it as she continued eavesdropping, she couldn't help but turn green with jealousy.

She strongly vowed that she must enter the new company of ADORN'S and snatch Pranpriya's manger from her. She is adamant that she will become a super star in Hollywood if she gets his support.

"That's good to hear ma'am. I will be taking my leave today then." Director said.

Directing the scene is done and it is now work of the photographer to take photos for magazine.

…..

Biyu jusy completed getting ready and she sat down in front of mirror. As Pranpriya this should not be a hard task for to do so. Because, Pranpriya was born to do this and she was doing it ever since she was a teenager.

But, she is not Pranpriya. She is Lisa in the form of Pranpriya, who loves to play with computers, do crazy things and play badass with bad people.

She never did modelling even though it is her childhood dream. As expected, she is naturally scared.

"You can do it Lali. Don't get nervous" Jungkook came inside her room and locked the door.

Lisa stood up in surprise and approached him. "What are you doing here? You should be with Jin or Jisoo now" she told.

Jungkook chuckled and placed both his arms on her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"I am not manager for either of them. What will I do by being there with them" Jungkook chuckled.

"But, still. If someone…..wait, wait, what did you just say?" Lisa asked totally confused.

She still doesn't know that her Jungkook will be her manager.