'she is mine,' Tyon said confidently.

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed, hands bound together Vaera couldn't help but think that Rhaenyra was right, marriage was a prison for women.

"Cookie love?" Viserys offered as Tyon walked the room, Vaera watched him flirt with every server, it was disgusting. "Vaera?" Viserys asked and Vaera turned to him.

"Oh...' she whispered taking it from him. A dragon cookie.

"I had the chefs make it special for my very special girl." Viserys told her.

"Thank you daddy."

"I'm sorry baby, I know this isn't... I'm sorry Vaera love." Viserys told her running his remaining hand through her hair. She stared down at the dragon cookie.

"This is beautiful." Vaera told him petting the cookie dragons head. "Why didn't you have them make these years ago?" Vaera asked curiously.

"I'm sorry love, dragon cookies from now on." Viserys assured. Rhaenyra came up to her and her guard Gael followed loosely behind her.

"How did you do it?" Vaera questioned.

"What?"

"Nyra!" Vaera whined. "You and Laenor seem happy but you are never together, how did you... do it?" Rhaenyra offered her a forced smile. "Tell me!" Vaera begged.

"If it's the pain you are worried about-''

"No." Vaera told her. "Its him." Vaera corrected.

"He is rather large." Rhaenyra agreed.

"I'm not worried about the pain I don't know him I don't want him." Vaera hissed. "Have you seen him? All night he has been playing grab ass with every maiden that walked by him!"

"I did notice." Rhaenyra agreed softly.

"And what the fuck is up with Criston?" Vaera hissed looking to Alicent and Criston. "Does he hate me?"

"Why would he hate you?" Rhaenyra countered as Vaera broke a wing off the cookie letting it melt in her mouth with a delicious sigh.

"Because... hes been avoiding me." Vaera told her. "After that night, he has been glued to Alicent's side." Vaera whined.

"Alicent is the... queen." Rhaenyra agreed. "Perhaps she wanted him."

"But he was mine." Vaera hissed.

"You have Harwin."

"I have Harwin, but Criston was my friend and now he acts as though I am a stranger." Vaera whispered snapping off the tail. "Gods these are good." Vaera moaned into the cookie.

"Save some of that excitement for your bedding." Rhaenyra mused and Vaera stuck her tongue out. "Close your mouth," Rhaenyra laughed out tapping her chin.

"I don't want to, not with him. He is a flirt with everyone." Vaera remarked. "I don't want to be the other woman."

"Technically they would be the other woman." Rhaenyra corrected.

"Urgh!" Vaera declared shoving the rest of the cookie in her mouth.

"A dance my wife?" Tyon offered but Vaera was chewing, she chewed slowly shaking her head. Tyon winked at Rhaenyra as he moved back.

"You saw that!" Vaera spat crumbs spilling out of her mouth.

"He is a cunt." Rhaenyra agreed.

"Harwin." Vaera whimpered and he held out another cookie. "I love you." She whispered as he kissed her cheek.

"Would you like to dance my princess?" Harwin asked holding out a hand and Vaera abandoned her cookie, which was a shock in itself, Rhaenyra stared down at the untouched cookie as Harwin spun Vaera to her.

~

"Vaera?" Criston questioned coming up behind her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Vaera agreed. "Just... memories." She offered. Criston nodded softly. "Excuse me, my baby looks like he needs a dance." Vaera remarked moving to Vizzy. He smiled up at her, stretching his arms up reaching for her.

"My handsome boy!" Vaera declared picking him up and spinning him around.

"Cake?" Vizzy questioned

"Yes!" Vaera agreed. A big piece of cookie, cookie, cookie cake was placed before her. "Heaven!" Vaera declared shoving her fork in. 

"MAMA!" Vizzy begged opening his mouth.

"Oh you want one too?"

"Mama." Vizzy begged chomping his teeth. Vaera brought a bit to his lips, he ate it greedily.

"Good?" Vaera questioned, Vizzy nodded ready for more, he opened his mouth and waited

"Having fun?" Aegon questioned reaching out and wiping cake from the corner of Vaera's lips. 

"Yes." Vaera agreed. And it was the truth. She had her family surrounding her and a man, her husband beside her, looking at her as though she was the world. She didnt think Aegon would turn into Tyon, wouldnt stray, wouldnt chose another woman to fill his time and bed because she believed that Aegon was a good man, one that always loved her, always wanted to protect her.

"Best wedding ever, Husband." Vaera declared. 

"My wife." Aegon agreed blushing back at her. He never thought he would hear those words come out of his mouth. "My wife." Vaera giggled kissing him. "I'm going to keep saying it until I believe this isnt the best dream ever." Aegon remarked. She brought a hand to his cheek kissing him again. 

"And if this is a dream?" Vaera whispered against his lips. 

"Then I never want to wake up."