part-52

Big apology to all my readers as I was inactive on Wattpad for a long time but now I am back and will post regularly...I hope you all remember the track....keep reading... keep loving....

Ani: shall i remove it? Acchi nahi lag rahi?...she asked again as he didn't answer the first time.

Shiv: no...no...it's perfect...he replied.
(you are looking damn hot and sexy baby...only i know how i am controlling myself...he thought in mind)...let' s sleep now...he said turning to the other side to control his manly desires.

Anika nodded in disbelief and leaned to his ear.

Ani: aur kitna buddhu rahoge sweetheart? Here your wife has dressed up for you and is trying to seduce you and you are sleeping being lazy...she whispered and in the end she bit his earlobe.

Shiv: matlab?...he asked sitting straightly on bed in shock.

Ani: matlab yeh...saying she pushed him on bed and placed her lips on his.

Ani: now you got it Mr.Oberoi?...make love to me...she said.

He smiled naughtly before taking charge in bed.

Shiv: biwi is in the mood haa...he said admiring her.

Ani: woh kya hai na mujhe mere pati parmeshwar ko tadpana accha nahi lagta...she smiled.

He flipped her on the other side of the bed and hovered at her.

Shiv: I...he said and placed a kiss on her forehead...love...he kissed her nose...you...he kissed on her chin making her giggle.

Ani: what? Why are you looking like this?

Shiv: I am expecting an answer from you..he said narrowing his eyes.

Ani: mood nahi hai reply Dene ka...she said mischievously.

Shiv: I know how to make you say what I want to hear.

Ani: then make me say...she giggled again.

He started pampering kisses on her neck.

Ani: aaa...shivay your beard is hurting me...kaisi bhalu jaisi dadhi bada ke rakhi hai.

Shiv: accha...he started teasing her more...making her giggle.

She pushed him and started opening his buttons, her eyes felled on his tattoo near his heart on which NIKU was engraved...how she failed to notice it before? She smiled and kissed on it and the night followed.

The moon witnessed beautiful reunion of two souls.

Next morning,

Sunrays entered Shivika's room disturbing Anika's sleep...she smiled when she found herself in Shivay's arms wrapped in duvet.

Her cheeks started radiating heat when she gazed at herself in the mirror...her neck was full of marks...his marks...last night was indeed needed for both of them.

She looks beside to find her sweetheart sleeping with cute pout...she leaned to him and started caressing her hairs with smile.

Shiv: not done niku...first you made me work all night and now didn't letting me sleep too.

Ani: you are awake and when I made you work?

Shiv: so who was that... Shivay please more...ahh...harder please...he mimicked her.

Ani: shut up...she slapped on his shoulder and sat on bed covering herself properly.

Shiv: what is there left which I haven't seen that you are hiding yourself?...he asked mischievously trying to pull the duvet away.

Ani: stop it now...you are irritating me.

Shiv: accha...but these red cheeks are saying otherwise they are liking me, my talks, my gaze on you...he said caressing her one cheek on which she started blushing even more.

Ani: I want to get freshen up...she said looking down; his intense gaze on her making it hard for her to meet up his eyes.

Shiv: let's go together...hmmm....he whispered near her ears.

Ani: ji nahi...tumhare saath nahane gayi toh tum mujhe chhodoge nahi and I urgently need to visit court.

Shiv: accha...you are saying as if you won't enjoy it....he said loosing his grip on her.

Ani: you won't understand how much I am craving for your touch and attention but work is important too...once I am back from court I will be all yours, now leave me I will bath in guest room and you too freshen up here...she said pulling all duvet around her which made Shivay frightened.

Shiv: meri ijjat...he said covering his private part with his hands.

Ani: lut gayi...now what will you do? Chillaoge? Come on scream as much as you can....she said laughing on her over dramatic husband.

Shiv: shit....I love that shy niku more than this jungli billi...he complained.

After sometime,

Shivay went to kitchen after completing his bath to find Anika cooking something.

Shiv: why saree again?...he whispered while hugging her from back and rubbing his nose on her nape.

Ani: because my husband loves to see me in saree and I love to pamper him with whatever he asks.

Shiv: accha...but I prefer you without anything...he said pulling her in front of him...as his eyes fell on her neck which has water droplets that are traveling from her wet hairs.... without wasting time he placed his lips on her collar bone and started sucking it...he was about to slide her pallu when they heard coughing.

Both came out of the situation and straightened their clothes.

Ma'am woh...the maid said looking down.

Ani: I have already made breakfast you just do one thing start cleaning my room and then make lunch...she ordered when she found maid looking keenly into her.

Anika followed her gaze to find one visible love bite on her neck.

Ani: hey listen...she flipped her fingers in front of the maid making her aware about her gaze.