part-14

Anika went back to her apartment after tiring day and rang door bell.

Ani: you here at this time? she asked confusedly seeing Riddhi at her place.

Ri: Aarav bhai called me, he went out of mumbai for work which will take  somedays so i thought why don't irritate you little, its been so many days i troubled you....she said with grin on her face.

Ani: ohh...that's great i really miss you, now tell me what will you like to have in dinner?

Ri: from when you become oldiie Anu...we are meeting freely after so long and top of that look at the weather in mumbai...leave dinner and all let's party together she said winking at Anika.

Ani: no Riddhi, what if bhai got to know about this? he will kill me with his own hands for drinking.

Ri: ohh meri maa...your bhai is out of mumbai and will be back after few days; i am just asking you for tonight please Anu...she pleads.

Ani: ok fine...let me arrange some snacks...saying she was about to move when Riddhi stopped her.

Ri: Anu...today's party is from Riddhi Chhabra you just go and sit in balcony i will arrange everything.

Ani: as you say...she chuckled and went to balcony.

It starts raining heavenly with loud thunder of clouds as a result light went off in whole mumbai.

Shivay came into his balcony when he heard sound of rain, followed by Rudra who were pissed off by raining.

Ru: bhaiya, why are you smiling like this?...he asked confusingly.

Shiv: nothing special Rudy...its just i love rain...he smiled again.

Ru: bhaiya are you serious? Who can love continuously raining and cherry on the cake is this load shading...he said frustratedly.

Shiv: you are talking same like niku...i mean Anika she too hates rain like you.

Yaad aa jati hai...

Mujhe woh teri hasi...

Muskura jaati hai...

Khud yeh palke meri...

Rudra gets shocked when he understand Shivay is talking about Anika that also with smile, may be he is missing Anika...he went back in room leaving Shivay alone.

In Aarav's flat,

Anika was sitting on chair waiting for Riddhi, her gaze fell on running rain unknowingly she forward hand to catch water in her palms...smiling happily.

Ri: Anu i thought you don't like rain but here you playing with it.

Ani: i don't like rain but Shivay loves it...she smile back concentrating on rain.

Kabhi aisa bhi hota hai...

Bhula deti main tujhko...

Magar boondein meri...

Har koshish barbaad karti hai...

Ri: you had arrange marriage right?...she asked casually as she found Anika in good mood for the first time.

Anika give her "are you serious look?"

Ri: what?

Ani: why you think i had arrange marriage?

Ri: because you both aren't together now...tum dono alag ho gaye ho.

Ani:Alag hue kyun ki maine hone diya...waise let me correct you we had love marriage that too after relationship of almost two years.