part-42

A/n: hereafter few scenes will be describing past as it is necessary to show how Shivay fell in love with Anika and what he exactly did for Anika that she is ready to forgive him for his every damn mistake....

On a chill night...Shivay and Anika was having video call.

Shiv: what happened jaanu? Why are your mood off? Are you okay?...he asked with fake concern.

Ani: umm...nothing Shivay i am fine accha...can i keep the call i'm sleepy...she said yawning.

Shiv: okay baby...good night...he replied with the smile before ending the call.

Shivay's pov

My chin and mouth is paining due to constant smiling...aah...don't know what will it take more to make her say i love you to me so that i can win the bet; but why were she looking sad today?...unknowingly his fake concern for her turned into serious worry.

Shall i call her again? No...she said she wants to sleep but she doesn't sleep before 11pm....its still 9.13...let's take a check on her...thinking he grabbed his bike keys and drove to her home.

Reaching at parking area he called her which she received on second ring.

"i am at the pipe connected to your room now please open the window or i might fall down"...he said over the call.

"what are you mad? What are you doing here at this time?"

"mad woman scold me later or else i will go to hell"

"yehh...i am opening"...saying she ran to window and opened it...she gave him his hand which he accepts happily and entered in her room.

"now tell me what are you doing here?"...she asked impatiently.

"i come here to have check on you...your mood seems off today; what happened?"...he questions cupping her face.

"one second...you are burning...ohh god you are having fever and stupid girl didn't told me"...he said being concern.

"nothing serious Shivay...i'll be okay after taking medicine"...she replied casually.

"ohh god that mean you hadn't eaten dinner yet? go down....first have it till then i'll see medicines"

"what happened? Why you are not going for dinner?"...he asked as she  kept standing without moving out.

"i don't want to eat"...she replied.

"i know it happens in illness but jaanu...you have to eat at least little quantity or else how will you take medicines?"

"i...i'll eat afterwards...pakka... now you go or else someone will see you"

"i don't care...you tell me are you going down to eat or shall i bring you food?"...he asked straightly.

"Shivay...you are not understanding...i can't have dinner now"

"why?"

"because papa has to eat...he haven't come yet"

"papa ko khana hai toh woh aake khaa lenge...why will you stay hungry till his arrival?"

"Shivay woh..."

"woh what?"

"i can't touch food now..." she said looking down.