part-12

Next day,

At Shivay's flat,

Shivay is sitting on couch along with the divorce papers in his lap, reading them again and again.

Ru: bhaiya...are you trying to find any flaw that cancels your divorce?

Shiv: why will i do that? She wants divorce and too want it....its great she herself gave me it, after getting out of this forced relation...i will marry Shanaya the love of my life.

Om: Shivay why don't you accept the fact you still love Anika.

Shiv: no, i don't.....now i think i never loved her may be it was just attraction or may be my sympathy for her and may be she also with me for attention only, see how easily she applied for divorce he said angrily.

Om was about to argue further when they heard some noise.

Ru: bhabhi aap...Rudra got shocked seeing Anika with Riddhi...the noise happens because file fell from Anika's hand.

Shiv: Rudy...don't call her bhabhi, now she isn't your bhabhi anymore.

His words pierce her heart like someone stabbed her with many knives at once.

Om gestures Riddhi to change the topic,

Ri: Shivay, we are here for your case investigation so behave like that only with my friend no need to insert your personal matters, Anu start your enquiry.

Om: you guys carry on...Rudy let's go...saying they went out.

Ani: yehh...so tell me Mr.Oberoi what happened that night?

Shiv: i already told you right?

Ani: ohh yes...actually it went out of my mind...where is he?

Shiv: who he?

Ani: soon you will get to know...see he is here...thank you so much she said to the man and went back inside.

Ri: what is this Anu? Who was there?

Ani: my news reporter friend...he came to handover me this...she showed pen drive.

Ri: pen drive? Isme kya hai?

Ani: Mr.Oberoi's intimate film which was telecasted on that day.

Shiv: Anika, you can't interfere in my personal life.

Ani: even i don't want to do that...when was your this personal life when someone was shooting it?

Ri: Anu...it's ok let's watch this.

Anu: yehh come...ohh i forgot my laptop, wait i will bring it saying she was about to go when Riddhi stopped her.

Ri: why are you going down for laptop...take it from Shivay he must be having it....Shivay bring your laptop.

Shiv: my laptop?...he asked shockingly.

Ani: leave him...his laptop must be having his personal stuff, i am getting mine.

Ri: do you have any personal thing in it? before he can answer she herself continued no na...then what are you waiting for?...go bring it.

"now Anika will surely kill me, where do you struck Shivay"...he thought to himself to bring laptop.

Coming back he handovers it to Anika, who took it making faces as if he did favour on her.

She opened it and got shocked seeing his lock screen wallpaper...it's her photo which he had captured secretly when they were on college trip.