part-36

A/n: I feel so overwhelmed seeing all your comments and messages on my message...it gave me goosebumps seeing your love for all my stories.

So for all my lovely and loyal readers i thought to give second chance to myself in writing and also number of writers writing for our Shivika are decreasing day by day so i don't want to hurt anyone by pulling out my books.

I will try to update at least one update regularly and will complete my books...i won't break your hearts by deleting my work.

Sorry again and thank you for all your encouraging comments...❤❤

Shiv: Niku yaar...i was calling you from long where were you?...he asked frustratedly as soon as Anika picked up his video call.

Ani: chill baba...i was taking shower...she answered; placing her mobile on stand she moved towards mirror.

Ani: bolo...what happened?...she asked him while opening towel which she had tied on her hairs; but did not got any answer.

Ani: hello...will you say something? and stop gawking me like i am your prey.

Shiv: that toh you are...only my prey...he laughed.

Ani: shut up...she replied irritatingly.

Shiv: baby i know what upto you are...he smirked.

Ani: what i have done now?

Shiv: yeh jo tum kar rahi ho...you are seducing me girl...only i know how i am controlling myself seeing you in this bathrobe and wet hairs; mann kar raha hai abhi waha aa jau...

Ani: accha you are saying as if you will come and i will let you touch me...there is something called mood mister and i am not in the mood of doing anything...i am feeling so tired...she said sitting on bed swaying her bare legs in air.

Shiv: why jaanu? have your periods started? are you in pain? shall i come to you? Ohh god...how will you manage today without me? Whom you will cuddle? Who will take your care Niku? You wait i am coming to you...he said being panicked.

Ani: relax sweetheart i am not the only girl to get periods; moreover i am big enough to take care of myself.

Shiv: have you observed yourself when you are on your days? Ask me how i control my tears seeing you rolling on bed clutching your stomach...i very well knows how your legs and back pains...tumhara ek organ kaam nahi karta theek se un dino and you are saying you can take care of yourself...he huffed in frustration.

Ani: ohh bete ki...you observe me this much?...she asked shockingly.

Shiv: of course...and what is there to observe when anyone can feel your pain just seeing your face...

Anika's eyes watered listening Shivay...he is right but if he can feels her pain being her husband why can't her own father from whom she born can't feel same?

Shiv:Leave all that i am coming.

Ani: wait...wait...you don't have to come...i am totally fine...i was just teasing you and yehh i accept you that you spoiled me so badly that now i cannot manage without you for anything; i definitely can't be in peace in periods without you...now you have to bare my menstrual tantrums for lifetime and i am not on my cycles in fact don't know why i am not getting them...so don't worry.

Shiv: you know what you are really careless...how many times i have told you don't take stress as you have its adverse effects on health now see...anyways...he was about to continue when suddenly someone enters in Anika's room.