part-17

The clock stuck at 9.28....Anika desperately waiting for that man to show.

Its almost 9.30 when a man entered into the place, seeing whom Anika's eyes got widen.

All her past started flashing in front of her...she is very bad keeping faces in brain but she cannot forgot this face even into her dreams.

The man started drinking while Anika waited him to get over drunk and fuddle so he can have less chance of escaping.

Anika's patience started breaking sometime later, she just wanted to grab that man and bit him mercilessly till he cries for death but she won't let him die easily.

She just went towards him and tap on his table, making him angry he was little tipsy then.

Man: ae koun hai re? he looks up to see Anika standing there with blood shot eyes...for few seconds he got scared when she held his hand, but then picking up glass he broke it on her hand making her loose grip.

Taking the chance he ran away out.

Ani: ahh...Anika winced in pain as broken glass pieced deeply into her hand but seeing him escaping she too start running behind him.

Ani: aee ruk she shouted running behind him, but he keep running away.

Shivay who was waiting for Anika too started running behind her as he doesn't know what exactly happened to her.

Shiv: Anika...he shouted, she turned back to see him following her but choose to run.

She irks when her sandle broke apart making her diffucult to run wearing them, cursing herself for wearing it she removed it between road and continued to catch him.

The man realised he is just few feet away from her, so hurriedly he throws empty alcohol bottle into her direction making it broke into pieces.

Ignoring all this with heavily rain Anika keep following him, as she ran without seeing scattered glass pieces it struck into her feet due to which she started stumbling and her speed got decrease...the man sit into auto which was passing on road and went away.

Anika still keep running that she doesn't realise a car coming in her way, when she sees it was too late to react...few inches were left between car and her, when someone abruptly pulled her back.

Have you gone mad? Can't you see the car was coming in your way with speed? You can dy...he can't even imagine what had been happened with her if he doesn't pulled her on right time.

Anika looks at the hand which pulled her and then focused on the angry voice...is he angry on her? Why will he? after all he don't concern if she live or die...

Ani: leave me let me catch him...she wiggled in his hold.

Shiv: why are you bring so stubborn? Look at the road, the weather come on let's go to car, i will drop you.

Ani: i will go on myself...came her reply.

Shiv: you too know i am sane when i am normal but will turn into beast if you provoke me...right now you are doing same already you made me mad by pulling that stunt now don't make me more angry which will harm you only...he said dangerously.

She looks at his eyes which have turned red from blue, even his face appearing red...she knew one more wrong move and possessive beast into him will back.

Without arguing further she started following him to car, when she realised her hand and legs are injured due to glass pieces...now its paining her like hell, but keeping quite she sat beside him.