part-30

Surprise from my side for 100 votes on previous chapter....also let me tell you next chapter will be blast.

After getting freshen up Anika moved towards living area only to find Shivay sitting over dinning table with breakfast...she went and sat on chair.

Ani: stop giving me smile Mr.Oberoi you are looking like donkey....she said clutching her head in pain.

Shiv: itna chadhati kyun ho jab handle nahi kr sakti...he asked concerned.

Ani: shut up...she said and started having her breakfast...he was munching on food when suddenly she looked at him.

Ani: am i forgetting something?

Shiv: how would i be knowing that?...he answered casually knowing she won't be remembering anything.

Ani: you would be knowing as you yourself told me something...i remember that but what you said i couldn't remember...tell me again.

Shiv: maine tumhe kuch nahi kaha...he answered looking everywhere...she find it suspect.

Ani: are you sure?...she asked again.

Shiv: leave about me tell me what you wanted to tell me? You were so desperate to tell me something but before you do so...you slept.

Ani: main...have i told you?...she asked stammering.

Shiv: no that's why i am asking...now its his time to be suspect.

Ani: nothing...you are getting on my nerves now...she said after getting up from sit.

Shiv: what are you doing?

Ani: going to bhai's apartment...or else your mother will come shouting how characterless that i stayed with her son in one house for whole night...came her sarcasm.

Shiv: why don't you answered her back in court?

Ani: does it matter to you?

Shiv: of course it does...as far as i know Anika Raizada won't bear any wrong thing over her...you should have shunted my mum in court even in past when she used to insult you... If you'd done then we won't be facing these today.

Ani: i don't consider her worthy of my attention besides for whom i came leaving my parents wasn't taking any stand for me so i really don't wanted to waste my time on useless things; anyways i hope soon i will get rid from you and your family...she said moving towards door.

Shiv: yeh toh hone se raha...he murmured.

Ani: did you said something?

Shiv: did you listened?

Ani: whatever...

Shiv: three hours Mrs.SSO and you will be back in your own house, in my life...he smirked checking time...as she went out.

Anika reached to Aarav's house only to greet with Chandni...Aarav's wife.

Aa: munkin...see...Chandni is here to meet you...he said as soon as he saw Anika entering.

Ch: i am not here to meet her baby...it's my husband's home and i'll live here now onwards as me and our baby needs you...she told caressing her seven month grown baby bump.

Ani: how are you Chandni?

Ch: not fine after seeing you here with my husband...she said with fake smile.

Ani: if you are forgetting let me remind you your husband is my brother Chandni bhabhi...she smiled.

Ch: not real brother...he is your uncle's son means cousin brother but the way you showed your rights on him i don't like it...

Ani: Chandni i...before she can complete Shivay enters.

Shiv: Anika...you forgot your mobile in room...

Ch: ohh...that means you are still with him?...i know you are so shameless that you had ran away with my groom but then left him and now again you went to him...nice...she taunted.

Ani: if you want to ask where was i ask directly naa...why are you making things complicated?...ok...so let me admit i was with Shivay...i was with him for whole night...what will you do? I can do anything with him as he is still my legally wedded husband...you concentrate on your now husband who is Aarav bhai and not Mr.Oberoi...she mocked.

Shivay smiled sensing possessiveness in Anika for him which is still intact...after all Chandni was the girl he was about to marrying before he eloped with Anika...he chuckled thinking if she show same possession for him in front of Shanaya she will be burned in ashes seeing rage in Anika's eyes.     

Aa: ok stop it guys...you both started on first meeting itself...he knows what relation his sister and wife shares.

After sometime,

Someone rang the door...Aarav checked...he got a letter for Anika from courier boy.

Aa: what is it?...he asked as Anika read it.

Ani: court notice...Mr.Oberoi have applied speedup procedure for divorce.

Ch: waah...this is nice...i mean you guys just came after spending long night and he send you court notice for that...she smirked feeling happy.

Ani: i need to talk with Riddhi...saying she went out hurriedly.

After sometime,

Ani: is there something wrong?

Ri: no Anu...everything is just at point and as Shivay have applied for speedup court wants you both to follow cooling notice.

Ani: explain...

Ri: these means court wants to you both to have some time that may council your relation again...that means now you have to live with Shivay under one roof....she said throwing bomb on Anika.

Ani: what? How can someone pressures us to be together again?

Ri: its not someone Anu...its matter of court...they have certain rules that we have to follow...

Ani: please find some solution...

Ri: no Anu...we don't have any solution Anu...

Ani: then i don't want to speed up procedures...you..you don't start speeding.

Ri: but i can't interfere now

Ani: why you can't? You are his lawyer after all.

Ri: i am his lawyer for the case you enquiring but in divorce case i am your lawyer so its obvious he have appoint someone for divorce...now if your doubt session is over then go to him or else your divorce won't be granted...Anika looked at her in shock but then made her heart to live with him again as its matter of few days then she will be free from this meaningless relation forever.

Ch: finally you are living my husband's home...waise why and where are you going suddenly?...she asked seeing her stuffing her things in bag.

Ani: as for now you have come here so i thought let you live in peace for somedays so i am leaving from here and you shouldn't concern about where...kahi bhi jau be happy in my absence...she said zipping her bag and started walking out.