part-10

Let's see who was correct in guessing...

Next day,

In the early morning,

Two souls sleeping entangled, naked under duvet...they didn't continued their session after Anika's denial but none of both willing to wore clothes as they wanted to feel eachother's warmness.

After two years of separation, the previous night was small blessing for him as he was so close to his NIKU...

Anika was sleeping completely on Shivay, while Shivay have his hands around her waist holding her tightly, their old sleeping habit.

Anika's sleep got disturb due to Shivay's continuously ringing phone.

Ani: Sweetheart shut you phone yaar, how many times i told you to keep on silent while sleeping...said Anika irritated as she hates noise especially when she and Shivay were so close to each other.

Shiv: move aside Niku, let me grab it....he said being half sleepy.

Ani: i won't move aside, aise hi lelo...she murmured.

Shiv: let it be rang then...he slept again.

At 9.00 am,

Shivay's sleep got disturbed due to continuous ringing door bell, he open his eyes but got shocked finding himself naked that too with Anika.

Realisation hit him strongly about his deeds...the guilt of cheating Shanaya overpowered his mind. He harshly pushed Anika away from him, making her wake up in jerk.

He stood from bed and start wearing his clothes, while Anika sit on bed wrapping herself in duvet.

Ani: yeh kya tarika tha? Aise uthaoge ab tum mujhe?...she asked with little anger.

Shivay keeps silently wearing his clothes which angered Anika more. She stand up from bed carefully and move towards his side.

Ani: i am asking you something... answer me she shouted angrily, holding his arm.

Shiv: stay away from me...he said calmly jerking her away.

Ani: what happened to you? Why you suddenly behaving like this after whatever happened between us in night?

Shiv: why are you behaving like some big thing happened between us last night?

Ani: what do you mean by that?...he can felt her heavy voice may be he hurted her again.

Shiv: i mean nothing happened Anika...stop making it big issue i didn't crossed my limits...so please don't blackmail me on the basis on yesterday night.

Ani: blackmail?...seriously Shivay? When did i blackmail you?

Shiv: when you didn't Anika? Everytime...everytime from we met you blackmail me showing your crocodile tears...you gain my sympathy...you capture me with you in this FORCED WEDDING....seeing my soft nature towards you...he shouted angrily making her stumble.

Shiv: and yes...the night... You can't gain any of my attention for the night...as nothing happened between us...by the way thanks to you that you stopped me on correct time or else i had almost spend a night with the girl like you?

Ani: what do you mean by girl like me?

Shiv: i mean how dare you to seduce me? How dare you to force me to sleep with you? Just because of you i may had cheated on Shanaya...he spoke angrily.

Ani: shut up just shut up....what do you think of yourself? What do you think of myself. How dare you blame me for whatever happened...she shouted angrily holding his collar.