part-46

A/n: i am updating this part as i don't wanted to make my loyal readers wait more but i won't update next until i get lots of comments with at least 100 votes and yehh in 1-2 hr i will be updating dono dilon ki ek hai tadpan.

Loosing all hopes Shivay kept her hand down on bed carefully which he was holding when he was pouring his heart to her...not before kissing it...he moved closer to her face to absorb all her features for last time with his blurry vision...he was looking at her taking his own time till his heart fill which he knows never gonna satisfy when doctor walks in along with two nurses.

Dr: Mr.Oberoi...its time...she announced making him gulp hard.

Riddhi, Omru, Gauvya broke down seeing the scenario in front of them...never in their nightmare they thought to face this kind of situation and the worse part is Shivay handling everything without breaking down just for the sake of the promise he had given to his love. They can understand its going to be tough to handle Shivay after Anika's departure...surely he will turn into live corpse without his Niku.

Dr: sir...she called him again.

He nodded his head in agreement and move more close to her...its time to say good bye...its hurting like hell but he has to do it with smile because every bye should be good according to Anika.

He placed a tight kiss on her forehead letting his lips linger on her skin for last time...last time...its pain...the word broke his heart in uncountable pieces but it is what his life choose for him.

He once again get her glimpse; standing up he started walking ahead when he felt some grip on his hand although it wasn't much strong; but enough to let him know his hand is stuck with something...he was about turn back to check what it is when all of sudden the machines which were flashing straight line started beeping sounds along with some zig-zag figures.

"ohh my god, its miracle Mr.Oberoi...she is back...your wife is back to her life"...scremed doctors loudly seeing the machines along with little moment in her...she started breathing with slowly.

Shivay stood drumstick first due to doctor's announcement and other and most important his Niku have held his hand in her light grip making him numb.

His eyes were just locked on her hand which has hold his...their entwined hands again which felt like ages to him.

"Mr.Oberoi...please go out...we need to put some monitors on after checking her"...she said taking him out of his world.

Shiv: sure...he smiled to her and walk out after kissing Anika's hand.

Om: Shivay...you need to handle yourself...be strong ok?...he said as soon as they spotted Shivay coming out of ward.

Ri: i just informed Aarav bhai he is on the way and Raghbir bhai will soon board the first flight he will get...she looked at others to speak further.

Shivay on the other hand sat on bench with very much relief evident on his face.

Ru: Om...shall we connect to psychologist? bhaiya seems all normal...he asked wiping his tears.

Gau: it happens Rudy bhaiya...he is much disturb after bhabhi's disturb; give him sometime....she whispered back seeing Shivay smiling and caressing his own hand which Anika held to let him know her presence.