part-44

As i got 100 votes on previous part...here is the next and warning to all readers that this part has sensitive topic which may trigger someone's emotion which isn't intended by me...its necessary for story...

Two more days passed by...Anika's health doesn't showing any improvement in fact from yesterday it is becoming more worse.

Om: Rudy...look at Shivay...he hadn't ate anything from the time Anika is been admitted here...neither he sleeps and if he slept in tiredness he got up being panicked...its not done Rudy...we have to do something or else it will be difficult for us to deal with Shivay.

Ru: i am thinking same Om...does doctor said anything?

Om: doctor has already told him to take her home and let her...let her die peacefully but he is behaving adamant...he isn't allowing doctor to remove oxygen supply of her.

Ru: how they can easily give up on patients life? are they even doctor in real?...he asked wiping his tears.

Om: you are thinking emotionally Rudy and doctors are being practical...she has almost no chances of survival...we should prepare Shivay for the same or else if something happens to her...he will live like a corpse.

Rudra nodded in agreement keeping stone on his heart.

Ru: Om...bhaiya slept...he said looking at Shivay.

Om: let him sleep.

Shiv: Niku...i am telling yaar...i'm not getting good vibes from Soniya.

Ani: you are talking as if she is some boy who has crush on me...she is just a friend of mine who kissed my cheek out of excitement.

Shiv:okay...i understand she kissed you excitedly but then what about those hugs she gave you...don't you feel uncomfortable?...she literally squeezes you into her;even i don't hug you in that way so tightly...he said making faces.

Ani: come on sweetheart stop behaving over possessive now...can't a girl hug another? Nehu...too hugs me what's big deal? and about Soniya hugging me then who stopped you from hugging tightly in fact i am dyeing to feel you...but you are the one saying you want our relationship to take next level only after marriage. 

Shiv: its about morals jaanu...i really don't want someone to point finger on you due to which i am denying for physical intimacy now.

Ani: but i trust you Shivay...i know you won't let my respect degrade in front of society even if  i become pregnant with you after crossing our limits before marriage...i trust you and i know you will get married to me the next moment i get pregnant out of wedlock.

Shiv: Niku...come on tell me the truth why are so into taking our relation to next level? Is something bothering you?...he asked cupping her face.

Ani: sweetheart...i don't want you to leave me...i don't want to lose this love you does me...she said with moist eyes.

Shiv: how does it come between suddenly? the day i have to left you will be last day of my life but that's not answer to my question...tell me what happened? 

Ani: Nehu...told me...that...i should...

Shiv: you should what jaanu?

Ani: that i should let you touch me...i should let have you sex with me often or else...or else you will leave me like you left your previous girlfriends...she said with tears flowing through her eyes.

Shiv: that's what you think about me?...he asked being hurt.

Ani: no Shivay...i don't...but Nehu isn't completely wrong na...we both no a relation works only when one have benefit from other...in our case i have your love...your care...your protection...i have you but i cannot give you anything else rather than pleasure.

WOH LAMHEIN- kahani teri meriजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें