part-40

After having dinner along with Pinky's uncountable taunts Anika walk back to their room.

Dadi had called her to be in jagrata but knowing it won't get well with Pinky and Janhvi she choose to be in room.

"what is happening with me? I am feeling like this"....thought Anika caressing her throat which suddenly started having burning sensation.

She ran to washroom as she felt puckish...in no time she started vomiting uncontrollably....she got more panic when she saw blood in her vomit all over the sink.

Taking help of wall Anika slowly walked to washrooms door holding her throbbing head but found it locked.

Again she started vomiting leaning to basin...she bang on door...shouted for help but no one listened any voice from her room due to loud bhajans going on.

After sometime,

Jagarata got over and Shivay came back to flat...he banged on their room's door but Anika did not opened to door...thinking she might be still angry and so isn't opening door he opened it with spare keys.

Shiv: Anika...he called her scanning an empty room that's when he heard sound of water rushing...he moved to washroom in confusion.

Shiv: how come tap is open when door is locked from outside...he thought before opening the door to close the tap.

Land escaped from his feet when he find Anika on floor with closed eyes and blood all over on her clothes near basin and some more flowing through corner of her lips and nose.

Shiv: Anika...niku...what happened to you suddenly? Niku...wake up yaar...he patted her cheeks but got no response from her...he tried to check her pulse but to his worse he cannot find it...which made him more panic.

Shiv: Om, Rudy, Khanna....get the car out of parking fast...he shouted while picking unconscious Anika in his arms.

Om: what happened Shiva...he stopped in mid when he saw Shivay carrying Anika.

Gau: hey shankar ji...bhojai ko kaa hua?

Shiv: not now Gauri...Om car?

Om: Rudy is taking...let's go down.

Pin: ohh my mata...what happens? Why everyone is shoutings at night its around 2.00 am?...she uttered rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Om: chhoti maa...bhabhi is not fine...he replied hurriedly and ran behind Shivay as he had already taken her down.

Pin: madam's new drama to gain my son's attention...she said before moving back to room for sleep.

Gau: she has no humanity for anyone...she uttered while sitting on sofa.

Bh: bhabhi...you go take rest its not good for you and baby to stay awake till late....i am here.

Gau: nahi Bhavya what are you saying? How can i'll get sleep seeing bhojai in worst condition.

Bh: but bhabhi...

Gau: no if or but Bhavya...i'll be here till we don't get health update of bhojai...she replied adamantly.

In car,

Omkara is driving the car while Rudy on passenger sit and at back sit Shivay is sitting with Anika.  

Shiv: Om...drive the car fast...Anika's body turning more cold...he shouted rubbing her arms.

Om: i am doing Shivay...two minutes; we are almost there.

Shiv: Niku...please open your eyes...please...he again called her but she gave no reply.

Ru: bhaiya...we reached...he said as soon as Omkara stopped car.