part-25

Anika was still siting in garden remembering their past....while Shivay too was busy in staring her and remembering everything.

Flashback

Almost at 11.00 pm Shivika came back to house.

As they entered Shivay walked to his room for attending important call while Anika got so much of scoldings from Pinky and Janhvi for being out till this late with Shivay.

Next day,

Pinky informed them that  their family priest gave muhurat for pooja that is four months later as according to his knowledge Anika have some problems in her stars.

Shivay fought with family saying he don't believe in all this shit and won't be away from Anika anymore...he declared Anika will shift in his room today only and he angrily went to his office.

After he went Pinky and Kalyani tried to make her understand about these things but Anika too refused to believe on it.

On the way back to home Shivay caught with small accident which scared Anika...taking the opportunity Janhvi investigate her again saying he got into accident due to her bad stars.

Already worried Anika believed on Janhvi and denied Shivay to be with him till pooja which angered him allot...still he kept quiet as Anika wanted it.

Finally after waiting for long four months Shivika did the pooja they were about to celebrate their togetherness when tej informed him that he has to go to US urgently as the company needs him there.

Anika made Shivay agree and let him go away from her for whole two months keeping stone on her heart.

In this two months the family tortured Anika allot...when Shivay come back from US whole family pretended as if Anika was disrespecting them...torturing them which angered Shivay.

Shiv: i don't want to listen more...i am leaving to Mumbai and won't live here more...he declared angrily.

He left to his room and started packing his things...Anika do tried she cried like hell to tell him she is not at fault but he didn't gave a damn to her.

Anika stood in corner seeing her husband leaving her with his cruel family...she failed to become ideal wife he wished once...while Oberoi's were happy on getting victory in separating Shivika.

Shivay took everyone's blessing.

Pin: Shivay beta dhyan rakhna apna...she said wiping her crocodile tears.

Jan: yes Shivay and don't worry about Anika we will look after her.

Shiv: why will you guys look after her?

Te: Shivay...it doesn't matter how Anika treats us she will be your wife and daughter-in-law of this house for us.

Shiv: exactly that's my point bade papa...i married to her because i love her...she married to me because she loves me...she left her parents for our love...so how you can think i will leave her alone?

Sh: what do you mean? Say clearly Shivay...we don't get you...he asked confusingly.

Shiv: my mean is simple papa but before i explain my meaning let me do one thing...Mansi (he called one of the lady servant who came running)