part-4

Ri: Anu, eat this...she said forwarding spoon of poha towards Anika's mouth as Anika was driving from past 8 hours neither she is eating nor she let Ridhi to drive for sometime.

Ani: no Ridhu i don't want to eat...again she denied. "

Jab tak usse na dekh loon mere gale se khana nahi utarnewala...Shivay please don't lose hopes, i know you wouldn't be having any hopes for me but anika aa rahi hai tumhare pass"...Anika thought.

After driving for almost 17 hours, they reached Mumbai.

Ri: Anu, let's first freshen up then we can go to police station.

Ani: no, we are directly moving to police station as its 11.30 already and court will be closed at 2.00, i want him out by today itself...she said sternly, making Riddhi gulp down in fear.

Ri: seems like ASR is back in action, she chuckled.....waise did you informed bhai about us?

Ani: not yet, i will call him after reaching to his flat.

Ri: ohh...ok.

Exactly after 35 minutes of driving more Anika parked the car in front of police station.

Ani: excuse me i want to meet Mr.Pande...she said to constable.

Constable showed them way to their senior.

Ri: Anu, end the procedure faster its almost 12.30, if the procedure shouldn't complete in next one hour Mr.Oberoi has to stay in lockup for more one day...she whispered seeing the inspector who was completing procedures lazily.

Ani: excuse me Mr. whoever you are just complete the procedure asap or else i won't think twice before complaining about your laziness...she worn the inspector to whom Mr.Pande handovers the process.

Listening to her threat he fasten his hands and head,

In: done madam, he immediately said while standing in front of her seeing her angry glares.

Ani: now should i give you invitation card to take him out of the jail? again spoke the angry tigress.

In: Shinde, bahar nikal usse...he shouted on constable.

Ani: bahar nikal? padosi hai kya woh aapke?...she asked narrowing her eyes.

In: sorry mam, it is slip of tongue we usually doesn't give any respect to the people who went into jail.

Ani: let me remind you mister, he is just a suspect...primary suspect neither he found guilty nor he did anything so better give him respect he deserves at least for being human.

Inspector bowed his head down in shame, Ridhi wasn't witnessing this seen as she was busy in completing court's formality much in Anika's favour.

Con: sir....aapki bail ho gayi hai...come out...he said opening the lock.

Shiv: my bail, but my brother wasn't coming so who did bail for me? he asked in confusion.

Con: come out you will get to know... saying he went out followed by confused Shivay.

Coming out he asked same question to inspector, but before he can answer Ridhi spoke.

Ri: hello Mr.Shivay...i am Riddhi Chhabra, your lawyer...she said forwarding hand for shake.

Shiv: my lawyer? How can she be my lawyer...he thought, when she spoke again.

Ri: and she is...

Anika...Anika Singh Raizada... special investigator Delhi...said Anika turning to him slightly smirking, but the smirk vanish away when her brown orbs meets with his bluish-green.

The desire of holding him close to her, hug him tightly, cry her heart out leaning in his embrace awake into her.

"control Anika...control"...her heart reminded...she turns to other side and squeeze her eyes tightly to stop herself from shading tears, which she was holding from years.

Shiv: yehh..?...he asked inspector, thinking he may be imagined her.

In: she is ASR...she will be investigating on your case...he informed making Shivay open his mouth in flung.

Shiv: agar yeh investigation karegi toh usse accha hai i will stay in jail forever...he said making Riddhi shocked...Anika gives him sharp look.

Ani: jail mein rehna hai? raho shauk se, i am not gonna back off as it wasn't my will to come here, i got ordered from seniors...she said adamantly.

"pata hai kitni ziddi hai, manegi nahi yeh khud se yaha aayi hai" he chuckled.

Ani: ziddi nahi maha ziddi hoon main....she was about to say something when her gaze fell on Riddhi who were staring both of them confusingly.

Ri: Anu....do you know him before?...finally Ridhi asked as they move out of the police station.

Ani: who don't know him? Very famous businessman, now a days every channel flashes him not for the business but for that new affairs which is his daily chores...she taunted him.

Shivay can feel the hurt visible in her eyes...may be she is hurt seeing him so close to another woman, but then why do she cared? She leave him long back, then why did she make her come back in his life suddenly...several questions popping in his mind, eating his brain but he know she won't answer them until he tells her truth.

Ri: Mr.Oberoi...i am your lawyer for now, but if you or your family wants to appoint someone else then do tell me...she said genuinely as she was here just for her friend.

Shiv: no...no i am ok with you. You took me out just in few minutes after arrival, i must say you are intelligent miss?

Ri: Riddhi...Riddhi Chhabra.

Shiv: ohh...nice name he blows more wind on already bursting fire, unaware that now this fire will burn him alive.

Ani: Riddhi, let's go i am hell tired... she said pressing her lower back which is paining due to continuously sitting in same position.

Ri: see you Mr.Oberoi...she said waving hand to her, who was waiting for his car.

Shiv: yehh...sure meet you again, he smiled.

"dekho toh kaise has has ke baate kar raha hai...aaj chhod diya tunhe aur koi din hota toh seedha karke rakhti tumhe" she thought to herself.

Both Anika and Riddhi sits in car,

Anika started driving to her bhai Aarav's flat as she and Riddhi will be staying there till this case get solved.

Ani: bhai, i have reached, aapne keys kaha rakhi hai?

Aa: woh the keys are with secretary of the apartment.

Ani: ohh...ok, bhai talk to you later saying she hangs the call.

Reaching to the apartment they asked for secretary to the watchman who informed them the secretary went on vacation with his family and will be back after 4-5 days.

Ani: bhai bhi na...what was need to keep keys with that useless secretary...she stump her legs on land angrily.

Ri: Anu, leave it yaar...just think where you gonna stay? Are you coming with me to Jay's place?(her bf)

Ani: no, i don't want to become bone into lovebirds...she teased her.

Ri: aisa kuch nahi hai....waise it is rule to give place to stay for the officers who came for special cases...haven't your boss offered you for house?

Ani: no...he asked me but being fool i denied it saying i will be staying at my brother's place, wait let me check for some hotel booking its the matter of only few days...saying she enquired about hotels from watchman but again got disappoint when he said its not safe to stay in those hotels.

Ani: hey bhagwaan, why always me? she was complaining god, when Shivay came to them, after parking his car.

Ri: Mr.Oberoi you here?

Precap: now guess what is Shivay doing there?