part-9

At Aarav's flat,

Anika was sitting in hall thinking about case, Aarav went out of house as he was having some other emergency.

Ringing door bell caught her attention, she went to check who is it but got shock when she found Shivay at door.

Ani: you here at this time?

Shiv: this suppose to be my question, what are you doing here?...he asked angrily.

Ani: i am here to live with my bhai..as he back on my call.

Shiv: why did you call him to comeback? I said you to stay with me in my house, hadn't i?...he asked coming in closing door.

Ani: i don't prefer staying with you as you are stranger to me....her reply made him more angry.

He grab her shoulder tightly, making her wince in pain.

Shiv: am i stranger to you?

Ani: yes you are...she replied looking straight into him eyes.

Shiv: Anika, i am asking last time who am i to you?...he asked coming more closer to her face, pinning her to nearby wall.

Ani: no one...na main tumhe pehchanti hoon...na tumhara mujhpe koi haq hai...

Shiv: haq...? My right on you?...he pulled her close to himself dangerously...for few seconds Anika got scared seeing lava erupting from his eyes.

Without wasting a second he grabs her in his arms tightly and placed his lips on her kissing her vigorously. The thought of her leaving him again provoke him so much that he lost his sane side.

Anika was wiggling into his grip, but he kept kissing her until she responds back.

Anika stopped wiggling and started kissing him back in the same way.

Shiv: if i don't have any right on you...then push me back come on...just push me away from you..he said leaning on her shoulder...breathing heavily.

Anika look into his eyes which showing pain of seperation...without wasting a second she placed her lips on his taking him for smooch.

After kissing him for long minutes, she stand on his feet leaning on his shoulder...she encircled her arms around his neck, without leaving gap of an inch.

Ani: only you have right on me...to kiss me...to hug me...to love me... its's only your right. Anika's mind, soul, body...everything is of Shivay...whispered Anika in Shivay's ear.

Kaise bataye,kaise jataye...

Subah tak tujhme jeena chahe...

Bheege labon ki gili hasi ko...

Peeneka mausam hai peena chahe..

One stare in each other's eyes and both are ready to submit themselves again in ocean of their love.

Shivay picked Anika in his arms and start walking to her bedroom, she again encircles her arms around his neck maintaining the eye lock.

Reaching in room, he placed her on bed delicately and hovers her.

Shiv: i am going to prove my rights on you. May i?...she can see same desire in his eyes which used be in past.

Ek baat kahu...kya ijajat hai...

Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai...

Ani: i am all yours...she signaled him to continue as she also want to let happen this now....she also want to feel him to decrease the pain of separation.