part-41

After performing long surgery for Anika the team of doctors walked out...the senior doctor asked Shivay to accompany him in his cabin.

Shiv: how's my wife doctor?...he asked with many hopes in his eyes.

Dr: we have performed her surgery which was extra complicated giving to her vital drops...but the surgery went quite good than we thought but she is still in critical condition as she is still on vital supports if the same thing continues more she may slip in comma...he said throwing another bomb on Shivay.

He was just relieving on the positive news about her surgery and again went tensed thinking about her being in comma.

Dr: waise...seeing your care and love for her i am sure you know about severity she has with peanuts then how come she consumed them?

Shiv: i really don't know doctor...usually she is very concern about what she eats but i am shocked as well listening she had peanuts...in fact i personally don't shop peanuts for grossery then how she ate them is the big question for me...he replied after thinking for sometime.

Dr: if you would had taken her little earlier her health won't be this bad.

Shiv: what do you mean? I took her here as soon as i found her in that condition.

Dr: no Mr.Oberoi you are mistaken allergies don't turn in this severe in fraction of seconds it takes time to damage body and according to me you wife must feeling symptoms from about 3-4 hours back.

Shiv: 3-4 hours? She was in that condition from these many hours?...he asked shockingly.

Dr: unfortunately yes...

Shiv: can i meet her for few minutes?

Dr: sure but be quick don't take much time.

Shivay hurriedly went to ICU where Anika had been admitted.

Seeing her laying lifelessly with many wires attaching to her body and breathing with oxygen supporter his heart ached...he went near her and sat on the stool.

Shiv: Niku...why are you doing this yaar?...he asked holding her hand which had IV attached to it.

"shh sir don't disturb her moreover she can't listen to us now"...said a nurse who were noting vitals and went out.

Shiv: see Niku...she scolded me unnecessary...she has gone mad that she thinks Niku cannot hear her Shivay...but we both know you are listening to me...so now be a good girl and get well soon...you have to take class of that nurse who shouted on me without any reason...he said when Aarav walked in.

Aa: what are you doing here?...he asked angrily.

Shiv: let's talk out...Anika will get disturb...he whispered calmly.

Both Aarav and Shivay walked out.

Aa: you can go now...no need to be here...now Anika's brother is here to look after her...he said with red eyes.

Ru: excuse me...how are you talking with my bhaiya?

Aa: you just shut up and get lost from here with your brothers...i don't want even shadow of this man to fall on my sister anymore...he shouted.

Shiv: look Aarav i know you are worried for her but just calm down...she will be fine.

Aa: how does it matter to you if she gets well or die?

Shiv: shut up...shut up...just shut up; don't you dare utter rubbish about her kuch nahi hoga usse have you listened nothing will happen to her and i will take her back with me soon...he shouted loosing his patience.