part-2

At Mumbai,

In Shivay's apartment,

Shivay came to his flat after completing his work and sat on couch tiredly.

He was about to move towards kitchen to have some water when his phone rang, seeing caller id he mentally prepared himself to listen long lectures, sighing he receives the call.

Shiv: hello...

Pin: ohh...my mata...leave this hello, hii...just tell me you like that girl or not?

Shiv: mom....control yourself i don't like her...he said calmly.

Pin: why Shivay, you slept with her right?...then why don't you like her? Just say me you like her on next second she will be in front of your door with her luggage.

Shiv: mom, i said i am not interested.

Pin: accha...leave her tell me did you see the picture of girl i send? She belongs to reputed family, her father is richest and on the top of that she is only his daughter...she don't have any siblings...so her property will be on your name after marriage...just one condition...tujhe unka ghar jamai banna padega...

Shiv: mom are you even listening what are saying? For god sake i am your son not any showpiece to flaunt in front of people.

Pin: no Shivay, its nothing like that think wisely you will be the richest Oberoi then you can leave that jobs also...aish karega mera baccha...

"aapka baccha? really mom? have you ever try to understand what i want in my life? no you didn't agar aapne socha hota toh today i won't be like this stone hearted"...he thought to himself.     

Pin: Shivay are you listening? should i say yes to their proposal?

Shiv: mom, do one thing mujhe na jaakar bajar mein khada kardo aur jiska baap jyaada paise dega usko mujhe bech doo...he said frustratedly before cutting the call.
(mom just take me to the market and do auction, the businessman who will offer more money..sell me to him)

At Delhi,

In Anika's apartment,

Anika was sitting in hall thinking how her life changed, when door bell rang, she went to open it only to find Ridhi with puppy face.

Ani: how can you forgot to take keys everyday?...she asked handing her a glass of water.

Ri: abhi har koi toh Anika Singh Raizada ki tarah disciplined toh nahi hota na...she answered sheepishly.

"Anika yaar how much clumsy you are...if i won't reached on time you might be got hurt...lagi toh nahi? When you will start taking care of yourself? Kabhi nahi because i knew you will be always there to hold me before i land in problem she showed her tongue...smiling happily"

Ri: Anu, where did you lost...she asked snapping her fingers.

Ani: no where...Anika came out from her past memories.

Ri: i am sorry Anu...i should have controlled myself in morning...i know you drink only when you feel pain in your heart....Ridhi apologise.

Ani: its ok...now i don't feel any thing because i don't have heart in my body which can give me pain...she reply sternly making Ridhi feel more guilty.

Ri: Anu...seriously i am sorry woh actually i fought with Jay(her bf) in morning and the whole anger went on you...she said making puppy faces.

Ani: leave it Ridhi...i don't care.

Ri: accha, tell me why did you drank so much yesterday?

Ani: do you think i need any reason to drink?

Ri: i know you won't say...by the whom about you talking yesterday?

"ohh...so she remembers" thought Anika.

Ri: bata na...she shake her.

Ani: itni chada li thi maine kal...how did you expect me to remember anything...she asked..

Ri: bol do jitna jhoot bolna hai bol lo for once i will surely complaint bhai about you then i will see how you lie to him.

Ani: ohh miss lawyer, investigate your boyfriend with these silly questions because i am not gonna answer any here after.  

Ri: ok madam, i won't bother you more saying she switched on the TV, while Anika started moving towards her room.

"Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi, the famous busnessman is under arrested for the murder of Mr.Rakesh Sharma the husband of his new lady interest as a primary suspect"

"from the believing basis he had murdered Mr.Sharma to have his lady love for himself"

The land escaped from Anika's feet listening the breaking news, she sat on sofa with thud and start thinking something.

Ri: kya aadmi hai kal us aurat ke saath news pe famous ho raha tha now for murder anyways Anu...tell me what will you have for dinner today is my turn to cook.

Ri: Anika...she jerk her making her realise the world around her.

Ani: yehh...say.

Ri: not me...you say what will you have for dinner?

Ani: i am not in mood to have dinner tonight saying she about to move towards her room to grab her bottle when her phone rang, checking the id she receive it.

"no i am sorry, but i am not in mood to handle these" Anika replied to the call frustratedly.

At mumbai,

Shivay sitting quitely inside the jail leaning on iron rod knowing no one will be on his side, he have lost all hopes in living...several bad thoughts of attempting suicide were engraved in his mind from last two years, but then he don't have that much courage to do suicide.

"what you made me from Shivay Singh Oberoi to the criminal he laugh sarcastically, now you must be happy seeing me in this condition where no one is in my favour" thought Shivay.

A constable came towards him.

Con: aapke liye phone hai...he said handing over the phone to Shivay.

Shiv: for me? he asked in confusion on which the constable nodded yes.

Shiv: hello, who is this?

"i am coming, don't lose hope and don't you dare to take your life" the person on other side spoke rather warned Shivay to be patient.

Precap: i am coming, who is coming? Guess it...