part-31

Anika rang bell at Shivay's flat.

Pin: ohh my mata whats you are doing here? This is not orphanages or hotels that you will comes here with luggages and will lets yous lives here...she said gazing at Anika's bag after opening the door.

Ani: i knows that it is not any orphanage or i would never had come here to live if it will hotel too...after all who wants to live under same roof with you my sasumaa...now move aside i know you won't welcome me like a mother-in-law should do but its ok...what you say...haa...i nevers minds...now i am habitual to your taunts....she said entering in and sat on sofa like queen.

Gau: bhojai when did you come?...she asked happily and moved to hug her when Pinky interrupts.

Pin: Gauri...she is not your sister-in-law...she shouted angrily making Gauri little flinch.

Ani: sasumaa...how you acts so deliberately? sometimes i wonder if god have given some sense in your pea sized brain or not but then answer comes he forgot...she laughed.

Pin: Anika...you can't talk to me like that...she showed her angry eyes.

Ani: sasumaa...show your this fierce eyes to your heera sons not me...i wasn't scared from them in past nor i will now...its just i used to keep quite thinking i should give you respect but then you made my own self respect down in front of court so don't you think i will keep quite now so don't talk with me before thinking for thousand times warna aisa na ho jaaye ke main gade murde ukhadne lagu aur aapko apna mooh chupate phirna pade...you know what i mean...she smirked making Pinky irritated...
waise i must say your son has taken every bad trait from you...he too have same anger like you...both especially you looks so cute when you becomes angry...anyways you won't say anything so i myself will say "welcome back to Oberoi's MRS.ANIKA SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI"...she smirked seeing Pinky's shocked plus angry face.

The elders who just entered got shocked witnessing the drama while youngsters smiled seeing their beloved sister-in-law back....especially Shivay who have seen his wife back in fierce mode after ages...he has fallen for her this nature...he smiled like idiot when she attached his name after hers...while Omru chuckles.

Jan: Anika you can't talk with...Anika cuts her in middle.

Ani: hold on badi sasumaa...i will surely get back to you but the thing is kal na thodi jyaada chada li thi toh i have severe hangover...ah main bhi kya aapko hangover pe lesson doon... jisme aapne toh Ph.D karke rakhi hai...she laughed while Gauvya cupped their mouth in shock getting new information about Janhvi...she smirked and started dragging her bag towards Shivay's room while Janhvi stood embarrassed.

Pin: where are you going? You cannot share room with my son...she shouted.

Ani: ahh...sasumaa...i am not deaf why are you shouting? moreover don't talk about me sharing things with your son you can't imagine what have we shared with each other...right patidev?...she winked at him.

Rudra chocked on the water he was drinking listening Anika's double meaning statement...

Ani: are you ok Ru?...she asked concerned.

Ru: yes didi i am...a light slap landed on his cheek.

Ani: devar ji...one should called his sister-in-law as bhabhi...shall i make you remember again?

ShivOm trying to suppress their laugh for the award their little brother received from his beloved bhabhi.

Ani: patidev...when your laughing session gets over get me some strong espresso...my head is bursting.