part-15

As i am having draft of few chapters i will update only this book for next few days....

Next day,

Anika and Riddhi went out for further investigation.

They were moving towards parking when someone calls Anika.

She turned back to find Shivay with one girl who just called her.

Anika being successful investigator have everything cleverness, attitude, the power of masking emotions she just lacks in keeping faces of people she met or seen in her memory.

Anika looks at that girl narrowing her eyes pressuring her brain to remember her, while Riddhi got angry seeing face of that lady.

"hello...Ms.Raizada, nice to meet you" she said forwarding her hand to do handshake with Anika.

Anika confusedly forward her hand and shook it with unknown lady, she was feeling something strange in her heart.

"i have heard so many things about your investigations and i am glad that you are investigating on Shivay's case" the lady said again with smile.

Ani: that's my duty, but can i know who are you?

"you don't know me?" the lady asked being astounded.

"is she queen Victoria that i will know her?" thought Anika.

Anika nodded no...now this lady is getting on her nerves...why the hell she is acting so pathetic? Can't she answer straightly?

"my self Shanaya Sabnies...i hope now i need not of give more introduction about me."...she gave her witty smile.

Anika again felt strange seeing her smile...but she shrug it off thinking she is over thinking.

Ani: ohh...so you are Shanaya...yehh now i remember to be honest i am really bad in keeping track of people's face, anyways i am getting late, but soon will meet you for investigation....Anika said splitting fire towards Shanaya.

Shan: i am waiting for the time babe...

Ri: Anu...let's go we are getting late.

Shiv: come Shanaya we too getting late...saying he drags her into apartment.

Anika's heart pierced seeing him so close to other woman but she can't fully blame him for all these after all it was she who let him go away from her.

Ri: Anu...if you aren't feeling well then we will go sometime later...Riddhi said feeling Anika's emotional turmoil.

Ani: this pain will be with me till i don't die Riddhi and before it take my life i have to prove his innocence so that we can go back to Delhi in our past life. I can't keep delaying on investigation let's go.

Both sat into car, drove away.

At Shivay's flat,

Shivay hurriedly opened main door with keys, pulling her along with him into the house he rammed door.

Shan: itna gussa...she make chuckling sound which Shivay ignored as he is too angry.

He sat on sofa to control his anger, while Shanaya moves to his bedroom and came out with one dupatta into her hand.

Shan: this is Anika's right?...she asked Shivay showing it while smelling it.

Shivay quickly snatch duppata from her hold shooting glares on her.

Shan: i must say her perfume is really toxic...how you let her go away from you? Such a stupid...she laughs taking duppata and smelling it again.

He again snatched it from her grip.