138.My baby is so possessive

But it is worth to live for. She has got a chance to reunite with the love of her life and choose the career she desired most for.

She got her Jungkook and for being with him, she is ready to even travel to hell and back.

"Kook, I want your help in one of the matter" Lisa asked as they got inside of the car.

"Babe, you just have to order me." Jungkook lovingly told as he cupped her cheeks and looked intently into her eyes.

He kissed her forehead and then pecked her eyes. "Stop worrying this much baby. Everything will be fine" he caressed her lips and leaned his head against hers.

As Jungkook doesn't know that Pranpriya is alive, he is thinking like this. What if Pranpriya's presence will intensify the situation?

"I wish so" she sighed and smiled little.

Then involuntarily their lips crashed into a hot and passionate kiss. Jungkook knew that something is bothering his baby girl and she is trying to talk to him about it. But their busy schedule didn't allow them to do so…..

After an emotional kiss, Lisa felt light and free. But Erick's incident is still bothering her and at the same time, she didn't got anything from Pranpriya's side.

"You wanted my help in something right… you were asking me earlier" Jungkook reminded Lisa.

"Yeah….yeah. It's actually about Sehun" Lisa said.

"Sehun?? Did Jennie tell you something that would be useful to you?" Jungkook asked.

"She actually has some suspicions that her brother is involved in underworld and had some powerful backing" Lisa told.

"She just warned me not to go against him straight. It's better to peel him off his power and cut that strong backing before we strike him" Lisa told.

"Hmm…so, you want me to find out who  that person who is backing him up." Jungkook guessed.

"Yep and I am thinking of asking my brother to find out how Sehun is involved in China's underworld" Lisa replied.

"You mean your secret hacking team... 'The mysterious red hackers'" Jungkook teased as he looked at her with admiration. He just find out about it few days back when Lisa told him. He have heard about this mysterious team before and it is still shocking for him to find out that his fiancée is one of the member in it.

"Haha….yes, but it takes sometime baby. After they came back to the city, the whole public attention is on them. It's tough to do anything rash" Lisa chuckled

"After we go back tomorrow, you are going to be in the lime light too…..be careful all right." Jungkook reminded her. As most of the people didn't get any chance to see her face, they are curious than before.

"Hmm….I will. But Kook baby, you will be the hot search too. The CEO of Jeon corporations is personally working in the new branch company….isn't it quite a news" Lisa chuckled.

"They have already predicted that you are so hot and handsome. If they get any glimpse of your face and hunky body….many girls will try to climb your bed. I don't want anyone to take advantage of my fiancé" Lisa said as she winked.

Jungkook who skillfully diverted her from her worries, smirked and raised his brow mischievously.

"Hmm…..my baby is so possessive. If she don't want anyone to take advantage of her poor fiancé she should be the one to take advantage first. You know that he is all yours right" Jungkook whispered seductively as he slipped his hand into her t shirt and stroked her navel.