Second Motive

Kazuhikos pov

We arrived at the beach with a feeling of dread. What will happen to us this time? We have no idea-

"You jerk!" Kichi kicked me in the shin "I had to go on a shopping trip. I could have been doing anything else!"

"Sorry" I rubbed my shin with a sigh. I guess not everyone's afraid. It's kinda refreshing.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the monokuma magic show" I looked up to see monokuma with a magicians "come one and all for the show of a lifetime"

"I don't trust this" taru glared at the bear sceptically.

"For once I agree with you" I muttered. That bear is up to something.

"Abracadabra! Alacazam! Make these motives appear in your hand!" A puff of smoke blurred our vision. Once the smoke cleared a piece of paper appeared in our hands.

"Whoe! How'd he do that!" Mia yelped.

"Whatever, my mom's a way better magician" kichi boasted.

"Grr enough of your blabbering!" Monokuma yelled "just read the note!"

I should have refused but curiosity got the better of me. I unfolded the paper and read it...

KAZUHIKO LET HIS COMRADE DIE

I began to tremble. No. How did he find out about this? I hid this horrible secret from everyone! Judging by everyone's faces they read something equally terrible

"Pretty terrible huh? I got all your secrets that I can tell at the drop of a hat! So you better kill before the twenty-four hour time limit or I'm going to expose each and every one of you" with a cruel laugh he disappeared.

We all stared at each other nervously. I don't want my secret to be revealed, I hid it for so long after all! But I would never kill anyone to hide it. I don't know if the same can be said for everyone else though.

"I think we need that beach party more than ever" aiya sighed. We all muttered in agreement before making our way to our cottages.

Tomorrow we'll have a fun party and forget our troubles.