Beach Party?

Kazuhikos pov

"A party?" I looked up from my extensive research I was doing. We were hoping to find more information about the past killing game but unfortunately aiya interrupted us.

"Yeah I'm thinking a big party on the beach, just like the celebrities" her eyes lit up "It will be super fun! What do ya say?"

"It's not that I don't want to. I just don't think now's a good time" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Now's the perfect time!" Her face turned serious "everyone's gloomy and depressed after what happened. I'm not smart enough to solve the mystery or strong enough to protect everyone. This is the only thing I can do" she looked down sadly. Aiya. She may seem like an airhead on the outside but deep down she's really empathetic.

Kichi close her book with a sharp snap "I'd be down but I don't have a swimsuit"

Aiya immediately perked up "well that's no problem girl. I'll help you find you a real cute swimsuit!" She grabbed her arm and dragged her away. She mouthed a quick help me before being dragged off to most likely a day of shopping. I waved to her with a smirk. She's going to kill me later!

I leaned against the chair thoughtfully. Come to think of it I need a swimsuit too. Maybe I can ask one of the guys to help me pick one out. Would that be weird? No I'm sure I'd be fine-

My thoughts were cut off by the monitor switching on...