Sleeping Together

Fuyuhikos pov

I yawned as I stretched my arms. Fuck that was a long day. I can't wait to get a little shut eye.

I walked into my bedroom and did a double take. Kazuichi was sitting on my bed in these adorable pink silk pajamas. I felt my cheeks heat up.

He's so cute!

"Kazzy what are you doing here?" I asked "I thought you had your own room to sleep in"

"Well I do but your mom said there's no reason why we couldn't share a room" he giggled.

"Tch" I glared at the floor. That woman!

He frowned "sorry fuyu. This must be really awkward for you. I'll just go" he got up to leave when.

"Stop!" I grabbed his wrist. He looked back, startled by my actions "it's fine. You can sleep here"

"Really" his eyes twinkled in a way that made my heart flutter.

"Of course. As long as you don't snore you're free to stay here" I joked.

"Ok" he smiled at me like an excited puppy before jumping on my bed "ahh it's so soft! It's like sleeping on a cloud"

"Really? I never thought my bed was that comfortable" I took a seat next to him.

"Of course you'd say that" he pouted "you've lived in this giant house your whole life. Heck my whole house could fit into this bedroom!"

"It was that small?" I ran my fingers through his soft hair "poor baby. Well you get to live here now. It's the least you deserve after all the shit you went through"

"Yeah it was pretty scary" he buried his face into my knees "but every time I was in danger you came running to save me. You really are the best fuyu!"

Despite being a tough as nails yakusa, at that moment I felt like crying. All this is my fault and yet he can still talk so highly of me. He's so sweet. What did I do to deserve him.

"Thanks ki-" I stopped once I realised he fell asleep. I smiled and picked him up, setting him down gently on the bed. I tucked him in and kissed his forehead before getting in next to him.

Maybe this won't be so bad.