Looking After Kazuhiko

Hinas pov

I held the crying boy close as he sobbed painfully onto my shoulder. Poor thing. I can't imagine the terrible things those remnants put him through-

My thoughts were cut off by some light snoring against my ear. He fell asleep! Gosh I can't imagine how tired the poor thing must have been!

I tucked him into bed and looked down at kazuhiko with a smile "come on sweetie. Let's let your mama rest" with that we slowly tiptoed out of the room.

*Time skip*

"Here comes the airplane, say ahhh" I flew the spoon filled with crushed avocado around his little head. His eyes followed the spoon, his mouth agape. I popped the scoop in his mouth and he chewed with a satisfied smile.

"Whoe what a cool little dude" hiro bent down to kazuhikos level "how would you like to have your future told? I have a discount for under fives"

"Aba" he tilted his head in confusion.

"Hiro he's a baby. He can't pay for anything" I shook my head. What a goofball!

"Ah right. We'll just ask your mommy to pay for your fortune then" he tickled his stomach.

"You leave that poor boy alone Hiro, he's been through enough" I scolded him. Seriously that man is so clueless!

It was at that moment that kazuichi burst through the door looking frantic "hina where's kazu-" he stopped when he spotted kazuhiko in the highchair "kazuhiko there you are! I'm so revealed baby"

"I'm so sorry. I should have left a note or something" I said guiltily. Gosh I'm such a scatterbrain!

"It's fine. As long as he's ok that's all that matters" he smiled sweetly. Ahh he's too nice!

Our conversation was cut short by miss yukisone coming through the door "kazuichi dear" she spoke softly to the boy "please come with me. We'd like to intergate you"