A Makeover

Kazuichis pov

I sat on the bed as I tried to wipe my tears away. That's embarrassing. I totally broke down in front of fuyu's dad. What a terrible first impression. At least he was nice about it.

"I've run a bath for you young master" Mr Yamada announced "I figured after the day you had, you'd like to have a nice soak"

"Oh thank you sir" I headed to the bathroom. I stripped down and lowered myself into the bubble bath. I let out a relaxed gasp. Man hot water rules!

"Young master"

"Ahhh" I turned to see Yamada in the bathroom with me "w-what are you doing here?" I tried desperately to cover myself up.

"I thought you'd like some help bathing" he explained.

"No thanks. I'm good" is this the kind of thing rich people do!?

"Understood young master" he bowed before exiting the bathroom.

I sunk into the bath water with my cheeks glowing red. I don't think I can get used to this.

*Time skip*

After a relaxing bath I stepped out and reached out for my clothes only to find nothing!

"Umm mr Yamada" I called out to him "where are my clothes?"

"I got rid of them young master" he explained "you are having dinner with the family. You can't go looking so scruffy"

"But I don't have anything else to wear" I whimpered.

"Not to worry young master. I'll bring you some spare clothes" I heard his footsteps echo across the room. I sat on the bath rim for a couple of minutes when Yamada came in.

"Let me help you into it" he gently  helped me into the pink kimono. He sat me down in front of a mirror as he helped tie my sash.

I stared at myself in wonder "Wow this kimono's gorgeous"

"That it is. It belonged to the young lady who died last year" his face turned grave.

"Are you sure it's ok for me to be wearing it" I asked nervously. The last thing I want is to upset fuyus family.

"I'm sure young master. Such a beautiful kimono shouldn't go to waste" he smiled gently "now let us do something about this hair of yours"

He picked up a brush and detangled my hair. A smiled crept up my face. I'm not used to being so pampered.

"How does this look young master?" I looked in the mirror to see my hair tied back in a ponytail.

"It's perfect" I said happily. I've never looked better!

"I'm glad young master" he smiled as he helped me up "let me escort you to the dining hall"