Learning How To Use A Gun

Fuyuhikos pov

"I see. Congratulations on the pregnancy peko" I smiled into the phone "I'm sure your girl will be thrilled to be a big sister-"

*Bang!*

I jumped at the sound of a gunshot "I'll call you back" I threw the phone down and ran to kazuhikos bedroom, fearing that he was being attached by a rival yakusa clan.

Instead I found my kid on the floor, gun in hand!

"Boy what the hell are you doing!" I ran over to him.

"I just wanted to use the bang bang like you do daddy. I didn't think it would send me flying" he pouted.

I bent down to his level "That gun is very dangerous" I said firmly "you shouldn't use it without adult supervision"

"Then you can show me" he said brightly.

"Oh I don't know kiddo" I muttered nervously. Kazzy would kill me if he caught me teaching our kid something like that!

"Oh please daddy. I wanna be just like you" he flashed me those big puppy eyes and it was all over. I knew I didn't have the strength to say no.

"Alright but this stays our little secret"

*Time skip*

"Ok you hold it straight, aim for the red dot and then you pull the trigger. Got it?"

"Got it!" He grinned.

"Alright then, give it a go" I let go of him and he fired right on target! "That was incredible, you got it on your first try! Aww you're a natural kid!" I picked him up and threw him in the air. This is the proudest moment of my life-

"I heard gunshots, is everyone ok?" Kazuichi ran and gasped "my baby has a gun!" He snatched the gun out of his hands "kazuhiko kuzuryu what do you think you're doing with something so dangerous!"

"Daddy was teaching me how to shoot" he explained.

"He was what!" He turned to me with a furious expression. Aw crap!

"Kazzy I can explain-"

"I don't want to hear it!" He scooped up our son and marched off.

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight aren't I?