Meeting The Cast

Kazuhikos pov

I stepped out into the sandy beach with a perplexed look. How did we get from a cramped room to a freaking beach! I turned around and the room disappeared.

I stumbled back in shock "what's going on?"

"No idea" pekoya shook her head "let's explore. Maybe we'll find ultimates just like us"

"Good idea" I nodded "let's explore"

*Time skip*

We walked alongside the beach until we came to a girl with blonde hair "my it's so beautiful out here" she murmured.

"Hello" I said, getting her attention "my name's kazuhiko and this is my friend pekoya. What's your name"

"Ah of course" she turned to us with a polite bow "I am garsia nevermind the ultimate streamer"

"Wow that's amazing. I bet you're an awesome gamer" I got excited. I mean this girl is drop dead gorgeous! Ahh I think I'm in love!

"Oh I'm nothing compared to my mother but thank you for the compliment" she giggled. I think my heart is melting!

"Come on hiko we have more people to meet" pekoya dragged me away with a frustrated look. What's up with her?

*Time skip*

We arrived at the farm to find a boy in black feeding a cow with a gentle smile "umm excuse me-"

"What is it?" He asked, not looking up from his task.

"Umm we'd like to know your name" I tried to get him attention.

He sighed as he stood up "my name is taru Tanaka the ultimate farmer"

"Nice to meet-" I was cut off by him turning back to his work. I guess he's not much of a people person!

"Hey there" I jumped and turned around to see the face of a girl with a dreglock ponytail "I'm aiya hagakure the ultimate zodiac reader"

"Oh nice to meet you" I smiled. She's like the opposite of taru!

"Hehe I get the feeling we're going to be good friends" she giggled. What a nice girl.

"Ahh excuse me. I have more people I have to meet" I excused myself as I walked to the airport.

I stepped inside where I was greeted by two people, a boy and a girl. I approached the boy first.

"Hello-"

"Wow I'm meeting a real yakusa!" His eyes lit up excitedly "my name is natsuki komeada. I hope we can be friends"

"Oh sure dude" I muttered nervously. How did he know I was a yakusa-

"Wow your skin is so pretty" I turned around to see a purple haired girl holding pekoyas hand "hi I'm mia, the ultimate fashion designer and I think you'd be a perfect model. I could hook you up whatcha say?"

"Umm no thanks" she reached out for her sword. Oh no!

"So sorry about that. Pekoya doesn't do touching" I quickly pulled her away before she could do any harm.

"Oh no worries. And what's your name cutie" she leaned in.

"Kazuhiko kuzuryu. Ultimate sniper"

"Ultimate sniper? How cool!" Cool? Does this girl fear anything!?

"Anyway let's get going, come on pekoya" I dragged her away, preparing a speech about not committing violence on our classmates in my mind!

*Time skip*