Natsumis Grave

Kazuichis pov

"Where are we going fuyu?" I asked my best friend/father of my child.

I was just chilling in my bedroom when he suddenly came in and threw a coat in my face! We've been walking for ages and I'm starting to get anxious.

Fuyuhiko stayed silent. His eyes were firmly fixed again. I was starting to get ticked off by the silent treatment.

"Enough!" I pulled my hand away roughly "just tell me where we're going-" I stopped. We were standing in front of a gravestone. Engraved were the words natsumi kuzuryu.

"This is my sister's grave" his voice was horse, like it was difficult to even say those words "I try to visit every once in a while but it's difficult. Every time I come here I'm reminded of how I failed to protect her. I thought if I brought you here it might be easier. I'm sorry I-"

"No no please don't apologize" I took his hand "I was just confused is all. With how weird you were acting I thought we were going to the black market or something!"

He let out a chuckle "sorry I should have explained myself better. It's just.. difficult to say it out loud"

I nodded understandingly "so what do you want to say to her?"

He shook his head "we yakusa don't talk about our feelings. We simply sit and give our respects"

I nodded and copied what he was doing. In my head I thanked natsumi for not haunting me for taking her clothes and promised to look out for her brother.

When I opened my eyes I saw that fuyuhiko was biting his lip. He was biting it so hard that blood was running down his chin. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's alright" I muttered into his back "you can let your feelings out. I'm sure natsumi wouldn't mind"

As soon as said those words the dam burst. He lowered his head and sobbed. I held onto him, wishing there was more I could do to help my suffering friend.