The Locker

Kazuhikos pov

I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by darkness. I felt panicked but then I remembered what dad always says. A yakusa doesn't show fear, even if he's scared shitless (he has such a way with words). So I took a deep breath and took a step forward.

And fell flat on my face!

"Oww" I rubbed my nose. I looked around to find myself in a room I didn't recognise. What the hell? I thought I was supposed to be in hopes peak, my dream school...

So where the hell am I?

I jumped at the sound of metal on metal. I turned around to see the locker next to me rattling. I pulled out my gun, ready for an attack when the locker door flew open, revealing...

"Pekoya!" I ran up to my childhood friend and helped her to her feet "what are you doing here?"

"That's what I'd like to know" she muttered "I was supposed to be going to hopes peak. The last thing I remember is getting shoved into a van"

"You too huh" I tirled my gun around thoughtfully "nice of them to let me keep my gun"

"They let me keep my sword too" she drew the sword that she kept on her hip "perhaps it's because we need them for our ultimate. You are the ultimate sniper are you not?"

"Yes I am and I'm going to make them pay for underestimating a yakusa" I pulled out my gun and shot at the higes, revealing...

"A beach!?"