telling the class

Fuyuhikos pov

We led a shaky kazuichi to the classroom. Once we arrived everyone turned to us. They took one look at kazuichis shaken figure and began whispering among each other.

I gently led kazuichi to his desk and sat him down. I rubbed his shoulders gently "are you ok kid"

He shook his head quickly "please don't leave me fuyu. I can't do this alone"

"Hey of course. I'm right here kiddo" I stroked his hair in an effort to calm him down.

It's then that miss yukisone came in "Mr kuzuryu can you please take your seat"

"No!" Kazuichi clung to me as he let out a choked sob. The whispered only grew after that.

"What is going on" yukisone stared at us in disbelief.

I sighed. I'm not getting out of this one "kazuichis pregnant. He found out yesterday"

"Whaaat" our class exploded. Kazuichi buried his head into my shoulder with a soft whine. I gently petted his hair in an effort to soothe him.

"I'm guessing judging from how close you are that you are the father" Sonia spoke up.

I turned away in embarrassment. Goddamn it I didn't want our dirty laundry to be air like this.

"No way he totally is. Haha with your puny height I totally mistook you for a bottom" hiyoko laughed.

"Go fuck yourself you loli bitch" I yelled as my face turned red.

"That's enough you two!" Yukisone scolded us before approaching kazuichi "are you alright dear?" She asked gently.

He shook his head "I'm sorry miss but I don't feel like doing class today"

"I understand" She nodded before standing up with a big grin "alright class. Today we'll go outside!"