However, it wasn't enough for a pro player to only know one hero. It wasn't enough for them to only know one type of hero.

Whether or not a player could play in a professional match depended on the overall quality of the player.

This week, Little White had started to challenge the [Illusionist] national server, so Coach Chen took the opportunity to observe him.

At 10: 45 in the morning, another round of qualifiers was about to begin. The spectators in the live stream all widened their eyes in anticipation.

At this moment, a message popped up in the lower left corner —

Supreme VIP [Jungler No. 8] entered the live broadcast room.

Ye Shaoyang smiled and greeted, "Good morning, Boss."

Chi Shuo typed: "You've switched to being an Illusionist?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Abyss Overlord got the national server and switched to another hero. Boss, do you want to double up? "

Chi Shuo typed: "Not for now. I have something to do today. You play, I'll take a look. "

The game soon began.

Ye Shaoyang was on the fifth floor and took the initiative to help —

[Xiao Bai]: Please help me get the hero [Illusionist]. Used 10 times, 100% win rate.

[Daddy Carries You To Lie]: Hero record: [Frost Goddess]. Used 1600 times, 55% win rate.

Then, the player on the first floor locked onto the Frost Goddess.

[Daddy Carries You To Lie]: You have the nerve to help me with a record of 10 times? I have a 100% win rate even with 10 times.

[Daddy Carries You To Lie]: Frost Goddess has won more than 1,000 games.

[Xiao Bai]: …

This situation was very common. He clashed with this player's position. [Daddy Carries You To Lie] was also a mid laner. The player on the first floor chose a hero first and directly took the mid laner.

In the live broadcast room —

The streamer's mid laner was taken. This round was over!

More than 1,000 games and a 55% win rate. He could only be considered skilled and not an expert, right?

Xiao Bai, Xiao Bai, what are you going to do? You only know how to play mid laner!

The streamer randomly chose a hero, lost, and said: My cat played this round.

Let your cat play!

The camera was aimed at the sofa. The cat was tired from playing and was lying there yawning. Ye Shaoyang looked back at Xiao Bai and said with a smile, "My cat is sleepy and doesn't want to play. I'll play this round."

Both sides quickly chose their heroes.

Ye Shaoyang looked at their lineup. The player on the first floor took the mid laner [Frost Goddess]. The player on the second floor chose the top laner [Paladin]. The player on the third floor chose the support [Radiant Shield]. The player on the fourth floor chose the archer [Sharpshooter].

There was a jungler position left for him.

Ye Shaoyang locked onto [Illusionist] on the fifth floor and typed:

[Xiao Bai]: I'm an illusionist jungler.

A row of question marks appeared in the live broadcast room: "???"

The team channel in the game instantly blew up — —

[Daddy Lie Down With You]: It's early in the morning and you're still living in a dream!