This was the most difficult part of the game's training mode. The intelligent AI would directly use X-ray vision. Even if you were hiding in the bushes, the AI would be able to discover you immediately. It would automatically avoid your skills and lock onto you to attack.

A nightmare AI was even more overpowered than a professional player.

After all, pro players had a chance of missing their skills. The AI would automatically make the judgment and hit them one by one.

Next, he wanted to practice the hero [Illusionist].

Ye Shaoyang created a 1v1 training room and changed different heroes to fight against [Illusionist].

There was an advantage to this training method. By watching the intelligent AI's operation, he could quickly familiarize himself with how [Illusionist] played against different heroes. For example, against [Frost Goddess], how would he avoid her Ice Control? Against [Destroyer Sorcerer], how would he avoid his ultimate move?

Since he could freely choose and change his opponents in the training mode, Ye Shaoyang used [Illusionist] to fight against more than 20 mid lane heroes. He quickly familiarized himself with [Illusionist]'s operation and the key points to pay attention to when facing different opponents.

He had also calculated the damage of all the skills of the [Illusionist]. These skills would cause different damage to the weak and the meat shields. This was because the initial defense of the meat shields would be higher.

The training camp's equipment and levels could be adjusted at any time.

Ye Shaoyang quickly found the equipment that suited him through many battles.

He clicked on the equipment inventory and quickly selected two sets of equipment for [Illusionist]. Qin Rui was dazzled as he watched him choose equipment. "Didn't the system recommend equipment? Brother, don't you need it? "

Ye Shaoyang said, "The recommended equipment might not suit me."

Qin Rui replied with an "Oh" and sat down to practice Hero. He curiously tried out [Lord of the Abyss] and found that it was too difficult to control the three shadows. He couldn't understand it at all. Qin Rui clicked on [Lord of the Abyss]'s equipment column and widened his eyes slightly. "Brother, the system recommended equipment for [Lord of the Abyss]. It says' Recommended by Little White '."

Ye Shaoyang opened [Lord of the Abyss]'s hero interface and took a look. Sure enough, the recommended equipment column was the equipment that he usually liked to use. There was also a 'Recommended by Little White' sign at the back.

When he was explaining his ideas for equipment to the netizens in the live broadcast room, he clicked on 'Recommended Equipment'. As a result, when he got first place in the national server today, the system synchronized his equipment plan to the game account and recommended it to all players in the server.

In the game, opening the information page of each hero could lead to the specific area for that hero's strategy.

He clicked on the area for [Lord of the Abyss] and found many comments.

Who is Little White? Awesome, he took down the national server so quickly.

Little White is a streamer on the Whale Platform. He has been streaming the lessons of [Lord of the Abyss] for the past few days.

I'll search for it. I want to learn how to play this new hero.

This idea is quite good. I tried it and the actual combat control is very smooth.

The official recommendation was the best advertisement.

There were more than 200 million players in the Chinese server of War of the Gods. As long as people were interested in the new hero, they could click on [Lord of the Abyss] and see the name 'Little White' in the national server. People kept searching for him and found his live broadcast room.