"Really? Brother, are you going to be a professional game streamer? "Qin Rui looked at his brother excitedly.

"It's just a face-to-face meeting. I'm not sure if we can sign the contract yet," Ye Shaoyang said.

Qin Rui thought for a moment. He turned around and took out a band-aid-like item from the drawer and handed it to him. He said seriously, "This is a pheromone blocker. Brother, keep it with you at all times. Because you haven't differentiated yet, if something happens on the road and you suddenly differentiate, immediately stick it to the back of your neck to prevent any accidents. "

Ye Shaoyang was stunned. Only then did he remember that … he didn't seem to have differentiated yet?

The ABO world was really troublesome.

There was a 50% chance that he would differentiate into Alpha or Omega. From what he knew, it was easy to differentiate into Alpha, but if he were to differentiate into Omega, there would be no one around to take care of him. There might be an accident.

When Cousin Qin Yue sent Xiao Rui to accompany him, he was probably worried about this situation.

Ye Shaoyang took the "band-aid" from his brother and stuffed it into his pocket. He pointed at the back of his neck and asked, "If something goes wrong, stick it here, right?"

Qin Rui nodded. "Okay, then go to the hospital immediately."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "Okay, I got it."

***

At three o 'clock in the afternoon, Ye Shaoyang took a taxi to the headquarters of the Whale Broadcasting Platform on time.

In front of him, a ten-story office building rose into the sky. A huge Whale Broadcasting logo hung on the top floor. The silver-white exterior of the building shone brightly under the sun, showing off its wealth everywhere.

The afternoon sun was a little dazzling. Ye Shaoyang narrowed his eyes and walked through the door. He went to the front desk and said, "Hello, I'm looking for Mr. Liu. I made an appointment in advance."

The beautiful receptionist smiled kindly. "You must be Mr. Ye Shaoyang? This way, please. "

Ye Shaoyang followed the beautiful receptionist to the tenth floor in the elevator and was taken to the "General Manager's Office of the Broadcasting Department."

When he entered, there were three people waiting for him in the room. Two women and a man.

The receptionist took the initiative to introduce him. "This is our Mr. Liu. Mr. Liu, Mr. Ye is here. "

Ye Shaoyang looked at the middle-aged man sitting in the boss' chair and nodded politely. "Hello, Mr. Liu."

Mr. Liu was about 40 years old. He was fat and had a round face. When he smiled, his eyes narrowed into two slits. He looked very friendly and kind. He pointed to the sofa next to him. "Xiao Ye, come, sit down and talk." He then looked at the receptionist. "Pour a glass of water for Xiao Ye."

The receptionist asked, "Mr. Ye, what would you like to drink? Coffee, milk tea, juice? "

Ye Shaoyang said, "Juice, thank you."

The beautiful receptionist quickly poured a glass of juice and put it on the coffee table in front of Ye Shaoyang.

Mr. Liu carefully looked at Ye Shaoyang.

With such good looks, why would they put a cat on the broadcast?

He didn't quite understand.

The young man in front of him was very good-looking. He wasn't like the aggressive handsome and domineering Alpha, nor was he like the gentle and cute Omega. Ye Shaoyang's temperament was more like a clean and handsome between the two. He had a bright smile and a pair of beautiful and clear eyes. He was neither servile nor overbearing and full of confidence.