Didn't they say that Captain Fang was the laziest Alpha in the entire Alliance, sleeping until 2 PM every day?

Old Fang, Old Fang, why didn't you say anything when your account was hacked?

The number one poop-picker in the Alliance, Fang Zhengqing, woke up so early. Did he want to help the white cat clean her poop?

Ye Shaoyang said angrily, "Thank you, Captain Fang, for your gift. Your Snake King is very powerful. I'll add you as a friend."

Fang Fang Zhengzheng: "The streamer plays well too. Let's play together in the future.

In the game, Fang Fangzhengzheng added Little White as a friend before going offline.

The netizens in the live broadcast room began to cheer —

Old Fang can actually see the morning sun? This world was unscientific!

Maybe he was preparing for the playoffs. Why would he wake up so early in the morning to study tactics?

The other teams heard that Jing Zhe's trio woke up at 10 AM to play ranked matches. Would they wake up at 8 AM tomorrow?

Are the e-sports players' waking times going to start rolling in? [Dogg.jpg]

Everyone's schedule will become that of the living world? Let's play matches at 7 AM in the future, hahaha.

Chi Shuo glanced at the bullet screen and asked in the game, "Little White, you don't know about the poison team?"

Ye Shaoyang said frankly, "I don't know much about the poison team. I haven't seen them in the previous ranked matches."

Chi Shuo typed quickly, "The poison team is made up of two mage heroes who are poisoned and a support who is good at healing. They wear down the opponent by constantly stacking poison. Because everyone's magic defense is very low in the early stages, poison is a type of magic damage. It will hurt a lot when it hits the body. Once the poison stacks, the opponent will easily bleed out. "

Ye Shaoyang understood and said, "This kind of lineup isn't easy to break, right?"

Chi Shuo said, "The middle and wild team can break through it and disrupt their rhythm."

The poison team's version of [Cobra King] was popular for a period of time during the 8-1 season. Fang Zhengqing used [Cobra King] to win MVP many times and forced the coaches of other teams to ban [Cobra King] that season.

This was also one of the heroes that made Fang Zhengqing famous.

Today, he used the poison team's lineup to fight against the noob streamer. It was enough to show how much he valued the noob streamer.

Fang Zhengqing, that lazy bum, usually slept until 2 PM. Today, he woke up at 10 AM and the three of them came to play ranked matches. It was definitely to deliberately fight the noob streamer.

Under the circumstances where the hidden score was very high, it was very likely that they would be matched together if they entered the rankings at the same time.

It seemed that the video that Reporter Zhao posted in the group last night had attracted the attention of all the teams.

There were actually many flaws in the King's Advancement Match last night. Some of the players' mechanics were so bad that it was unbearable to watch. However, it was precisely because of this that Little White's clear and calm commanding mind was highlighted.

That was a very detailed operation, poor tempo, and containment play style. It was rare to see a commander who could control all three lanes. It was no wonder that Coach Chen of the Jing Zhe Team was also curious about his background.