He did not come here to make money. Instead, he wanted to use this method to attract the attention of the major domestic teams as soon as possible so that he could find the coach who appreciated him and was willing to sign him.

However, the netizens did not listen to him. Soon after, someone sent a gift —

It will only assist and send a deep-sea fish to the streamer Xiao Bai. Message: The streamer's skills are not bad.

This is the most expensive gift on Whale Platform. It will be announced on the entire platform.

The announcement attracted a large number of onlookers. The people who had just entered the live broadcast room were dumbfounded —

Cats can play games? Has this cat become a spirit?

To explain to the newcomers, the streamer is using [Lord of the Abyss] to rush the domestic server. This is his ragdoll cat.

He said that the game where he died eight times in a row yesterday was played by his cat.

This streamer is really unique. I'm following him!

The number of followers in Xiao Bai's live broadcast room was getting higher and higher. In the blink of an eye, it had exceeded 50,000.

Ye Shaoyang minimized the bullet screen window and continued to play the game.

The ranking began. Both sides entered the BP stage. Fortunately, [Lord of the Abyss] was not banned. Ye Shaoyang was on the blue side again. When he chose a hero, he immediately locked onto [Lord of the Abyss].

In order to avoid his teammates' doubts, he directly posted the results. [Lord of the Abyss] has been used 16 times, and his win rate is 100%.

His teammates excitedly gave him a row of thumbs up. "Awesome! Awesome!"

"That scared me. I thought he was training a hero again. Look at his win rate!"

"Guru, I'm lying flat."

The game went very smoothly. Ye Shaoyang was getting more and more comfortable playing this hero.

More importantly, Qin Rui was gradually catching up with his thoughts. The two of them sat together in a double row. Ye Shaoyang could command Qin Rui to scout at any time to ensure that he would not be ambushed.

As long as he steadily developed to the middle and late stages, his [Lord of the Abyss] would be able to suppress the opponent.

The game ended in 15 minutes. [Lord of the Abyss] won the MVP title again with a 7-0-3 record.

Ye Shaoyang's rank rose by two stars because of the points awarded for winning streaks.

The game continued.

[Lord of the Abyss] won 18 games in a row. Combat power: 5,180!

[Lord of the Abyss] won 19 games in a row. Combat power: 5,530!

[Lord of the Abyss] won 20 games in a row. Combat power: 5,970!

The viewers in the live broadcast room were dumbfounded.

Those who had doubted him at the beginning also shut their mouths and began to hit 666 with the masses. The entire bullet screen was flooded with 666. Of course, there were also some who were not convinced.

He was even more awesome than Yu Shen. His 20-game winning streak was interrupted. His current win rate was 95%.

The Yu God had been playing in the Master and King divisions, but Streamer Xiaobai was in the Diamond division, right?