Silver - Arranged Marriage

Depuis le début

~Time Skip~
___ and Silver traveled together on their journey to fight through the gyms. During your travel time, Silver told her about how her dad, Archer, has brought Team Rocket back and infiltrated this region. Silver wanted to keep out of it entirely, but ___ wanted to stop them. They wouldn't cause any more pain to anyone. Other than that, it was as if nothing had changed since they were separated. The only difference being how much the two had grown. The crush ___ had on Silver that had deflated, had come back in full force, and she didn't miss the small blush on Silver's cheek when she got too close or smiled at him. He wasn't that good at hiding his feelings.

They each now had full teams, ___ had her Typhlosion, Tentacruel, Raichu, Hitmonchan, Dragonair, and Steelix. It was time to confront her dad in Goldenrod.

"Do you even realize what you're tearing down? I rebuilt Team Rocket for you! So you could have a future! But you and your mother had to ruin it! You two are the reason we don't have a family anymore!" Those words from ___'s father still rang in her ears. She had beaten him and convinced him to leave, but that's was her dad. It still hurt. ___ was sitting on a bench at the national park with Typhlosion curled up at your feet. Team Rocket was once again disbanded, but it still felt all too real for ___. "Hey, here you are," a voice was suddenly next to ___, but she didn't look up. Silver just took the seat next to her. "So it's done?" He asked. She nodded silently. "What happened?" ___ proceeded to tell him everything her father said. After a moment, Silver pulled her close. "Don't listen to that scumbag ___. You did nothing wrong." "I know.. I know I shouldn't listen...he was a bad man that my mom saved us from.. I wish she could've saved you too.." Silver shook his head, "I'm glad you got out. I was able to get away eventually, too. So it all worked out. I'm not leaving you again.." ___ leaned her head in his shoulder, ignoring the red on his face. "Hey Sil?" "Hm?" "Remember how our dads had set up an arranged marriage for us?" Silver didn't reply, but she continued, "Now that Team Rockets disbanded, that's not happening anymore, right?" Silence. "I guess so." Silver finally replied quietly. ___ pursed her lips, "That kinda makes me sad." "What!?" Silver accidentally screamed out. ___ ignored it and sat up straight. "I never minded the idea of marrying you one day. I guess Lyra can start setting me up on dates like she's been wanting to do. Or there's Morty -" her rambling was cut off by Silver pulling her into a tight hug. "Sil?" She asked. Silver wouldn't meet her eyes, "If you still wanna we can, I don't really care..." He responded. ___ could see the red on his cheeks. "You don't care? Wow, you know what a girl wants to hear, huh?" She teased. "Shut up. If you wanna get married, we'll get married. Just don't go chasing after Morty or anything.." ___ smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I won't Sil, I only want you..." his grasp on her tightened. "Good..." The two stayed like that for a while longer, but it was starting to get dark. "We should find a place to camp for the night." Silver stated plainly. ___ nodded and released herself from his grasp to stand and stretch out, her typhlosion doing the same. Silver stood up next to her and grabbed her hand. "Let's go" "Hey Sil?" Silver turned his face to question her, and was met with her kissing him softly. His face could rival his hair it was so red, but he hesitantly returned the kiss.

 His face could rival his hair it was so red, but he hesitantly returned the kiss